••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Wednesday, April 2, 2008 (item)

Dani's Daily Update

Posted at 12:31 AM
Tags --

We've had a fun day. I slept most of it and have been listening to pops bitch about the worthless programmers the country is producing. He has told me
several times I could do a better job than most of them.
To Read the rest click
here->
Sorry - something is wrong with the formatting - it seems something is stripping out certain tags - strange -pops'll get it fixed - soon I hope.
========================================

He is still pulling his hair out. Moms LOVE their new job and all the people
they are working with. They sent pops 7 or 8 pictures of their workmates -
their asses were all you could see. And we girls (Anal, Lisa, and me) all
agree with pops that they (moms) have some nice asses to look at it.

Late this afternoon he got one of a very pretty lady pulling her top out
enough to show 99% of her tits - too big for me but Annie sure liked them.
Moms got to their new apartment on the 34th floor of some downtown building
and they said it is much bigger than they expected and their new landlords
had left them a frig full of goodies. They are liking everything very much.
Only thing they miss is a car but they'll get use to mass transit.

I feel sorry for Lisa - she is nursing a bruised butt hole. She told me she
tried two at once - I asked how fucking big and she said too big. She told
me the first time was pretty nice but she went back for a second serving
too soon. Annie asked second serving of what but Lisa answered her with a
question.

Lisa also told me she was awake and 50% drunk for almost 48 hours and busy
for much of it. She missed her new friends and they her - it's been a few
weeks. She said she also had a surprise for someone Friday morning. When
I mouthed a name she nodded so maybe someone is about to learn the biggest
secret of all. I'll bet it'll be a great big shock. And it'll be so much
FUN!

I have a story almost ready but I'm having trouble writing - I just can't get
the words right. Might be lack of sleep or food - I just realized I skipped
lunch and dinner - guess I could have breakfast. It's early enough and it
is my favorite meal.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window