••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Friday, April 4, 2008 (item)

The Hotel Room

Posted at 1:44 AM
Tags -- ,

Wednesday was a terrible day – everything took twice as long and nothing worked right the first time. I was so frustrated I was being a real bitch.

My friends and chief sexual partners had been on vacation for three days and my pussy was yelling for attention as well as my tits and ass and even my brain – it was the first three days I had been alone every night in ages.
To Read the rest click
here->
I decided I needed to ‘clean’ my brain and headed for the nearest watering hole for a few drinks. My choice was a nice quiet bar normally populated by tourists having a relaxing drink after a day of sight seeing or fighting the kids.

It was almost 10 when I got there and I planned on joking with the bartender as she let me unwind and scattered my brain.

I saw him sitting by himself at the bar and he looked really good from a distance. I scanned the bar for the telltale glass or purse on either side of him but the bar was clear.

He was saying something witty to the bartender and he got up for a bathroom break before I made it across the room. The bartender patted a spot near her chair at the end of the bar which actually formed a side of the U the bar resembled.

He was sitting at the bottom of the U and I was on the left side as you looked down. My drink was already sweating when I sat down and I downed over half of it before I opened my purse and threw a fifty on the bar.

She pushed it back and told me that as long as I stayed and protected her from him she would buy. I smiled and drowned the rest for of the drink and before I put the empty down I had a fresh drink on the napkin. This girl was good – that’s why I came here. She’d get the fifty one way or another tonight – either for drinks or service or maybe both.

I was curious – she had never bought me a drink before – I figured the good-looking guy was a jerk but when he came back he looked even better up close.

His voice was low and quiet and he had a sparkle in his eyes and a quick full whitened teeth smile. We girls call him beautiful – and was he – my pussy got damp but I remembered what she had said and shut things down.

She made him another drink and came over to her chair but leaned over to whisper to me. She said, “My pussy is so wet you could stick a Malibu bottle all the way in with one push!” My pussy got wet immediately.

I had a big inquisitive look on my face and she nodded her head in his direction and asked, “Wouldn’t you just love to get him between your legs?” I got wetter.

She told me he had been there about three hours. He came in with a couple and decided to stay afterwards – probably because he knew he was turning her on.

He was good looking, charming, generous and was very witty. She told me his eyes made your nipples hard and when he smiled your legs try to part.

I smiled and then laughed out loud and she told me not to laugh. She was married. The first night I met her she told me she had only gone home from a bar with one guy in her life. I told her she was a liar.

A bit later in the night she asked if I wanted to meet the only guy that could take her home from a bar. When I nodded she pulled out her cell phone, said maybe three words and less then 10 minutes later I met the man of my dreams.

Tall, dark, and handsome does not even begin to describe him. He bent down to give his 5’ 2” wife a kiss and she introduced us. When he touched my hand I almost came.

I asked her later if she shared him. She told me there would only be one other woman that would get him whole – the woman she caught him fucking. I asked whole? And she told me his dick would be in a jar in her refrigerator pickling when she got done with him.

I asked him once when she was within hearing distance if he would ever consider a threesome – he told me never – he liked his dick attached. Our common joke is now the word pickled.

When I told her I was bi she had lots of questions but never really showed much more interest. I keep hoping.

She told me she kept forgetting she was married with this guy We talked about a few things but he must have got lonely. He told me later he actually hoped he could bed us both. Every man’s dream – two hot women at one go.

He moved down and asked me if she was really married. I affirmed it but she told me later she saw the hunger in my eyes so she told I was single. He never moved his stuff to our end of the bar but he also never went back to his spot for the rest of the evening.

He had us both forgetting everything but how wet our pussies were. Once when he made a bathroom break and she asked me how long it would take for me to make her come. I told her to get on the bar and we’d find out.

She actually climbed on the cooler behind the bar and was beginning the move to the bar top when he came back. I saw her thong and so did he. He apologized and excused himself so that we could have some privacy. He went around the corner in the short hall to the bathrooms and asked if he could watch or how long it would take.

We did not answer. He repeated his question and after waiting in silence for about 2 minutes we watched as he looked around the corner. It was so funny and he laughed at himself when we caught him looking.

We had a great time after that and at closing time (1am) her husband showed up and had a drink with him and he declared him harmless nice guy.

When I was pulling on my coat he held it for me and offered to walk me to my car to fight off the idiots he was sure were waiting to waylay (I think that is what he said) me and I let him be a gentleman.

I had forgotten I had left my car at work about three blocks away and as soon as we hit the foyer I remembered. I explained it to him and told him I would be fine. He insisted and again I told him he did not need to –the company had security cameras everywhere so I would be safe.

I asked which way he had to go and he guessed wrong and pointed right – I said that settled it and shook his hand and I turned left. He yelled that he was wrong it was left and he fell in step beside me gently holding my elbow.

Now girls, we very seldom meet a true gentleman anymore but he was - in the truest sense of the word. He made me laugh several times in the first block and then he asked if there were really cameras I the area. I pointed out a few of them and then put my arm through his and asked why he was afraid of cameras – did it prevent him from assaulting me or trying to take advantage.

He actually became disturbed that I would think that and it took me 30 seconds to assure him I was teasing.

It was so cute and my pussy shivered every time he looked at me to gauge my response to one of his jokes.

I told him he was the one that was in danger. He asked why and I stopped and pulled his arm back to turn his face to me. I asked if he wanted the honest truth and he said yes.

I looked at him, smiled and said, “Because I want to suck your cock then fuck you right here, right now.” I could see the whites of his eyes when they opened wide but the rest of his face was in shadow and I could not judge his response. When he said nothing I was afraid I had offended him and started to back away.

He gently touched my arm and asked me to repeat myself. I tilted my head in question and he said he was sure he had heard me wrong – no women had even told him that before even though he would pay good money to hear it.

I repeated myself. Then I saw his teeth when he broke into a smile and he told me I had no idea what that did to him. I decided that he was really a great guy and I grabbed his cock – which was hard as a rock. He gasped and I asked him why he thought I said what I did except to get exactly this response.

He looked over his shoulder and asked about the cameras. I told him the watchers would have to get themselves off – I was his for a while. The white teeth made an appearance.

He told me he usually didn’t have sex the first date, or second or third and most often never. I gently rubbed his generous cock and told him he was going to get laid tonight and if we didn’t head for a private place soon it would happen right here. I did not care who watched.

He was unsure of himself and looked both ways and I reached my lips up on toe tips and kissed his lips. Then he kissed me back for just a moment and I lip locked him tongue and all and pulled him to me using a hand on the back of his neck AND his cock. He came to me willingly.

When I pulled back his cock was throbbing and twice as hard as before. I told him let’s go have pure sex with absolutely NO attachments. He asked where and I said we’d get our cars, drive down the road and the first hotel I liked I’d pull in and he could get a room and the key.

He would come to my car and we would go to the room together. He agreed. He walked me to my car and I took him to his and he followed me out of town. The first hotel chain I came to I pulled in and he was back at my door in less then 10 minutes with a key card.

And then….

The Hotel Room Part 2


1 Bitches:

Dani said...

I hate her - she wrote this about 30 minutes and it needed almost no editing - I hate her - but i do love her tongue - she is the best ever with her tongue - but I still hate her.

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window