••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Friday, April 4, 2008 (item)

Absent Minded – Part 3

Posted at 6:24 PM
Tags -- , , , ,

He asked about my family and where we lived and when I told him our hometown he understood why he only saw me around some of the time. He asked who Annie and BBs was and I explained it to him.
To Read the rest click
here->
Then he put moms and I together and finally pops. He laughed and asked if I had a very small pink swimsuit. When I confirmed that I had many small swimsuits he laughed and I asked why.

He told me that once he and a friend had been fishing on the river one day when two good looking girls had come down the river sunbathing themselves on the roof of a tug boat. They were high enough they could look right down on us and neither of us had our tops on. I asked if we were on our fronts or backs and he said both – we had rolled over while they watched and at first they thought we were naked but they finally saw the thin strips in our... and he didn’t finish.

I asked our what and he told me I knew and I said cracks and he blushed. About this time the coffee started boiling and he added something to the top and turned the heat down a little.

When he sat down I reached for a napkin and showed him my pussy. He asked if I was always so absent minded. I told him I was not absent minded. Why did he think so?

He shook his head but didn’t say anything. We talked about silly people in town and then he served me coffee. It was really good and I told him so. Then I asked about me being absent minded.

He said something about keeping an eye on my clothes. I told him I thought he was doing that. He looked at me and blushed again. I told him it was all right – I like being looked at by nice men.

He asked if I always forgot my under clothes. I told him no, only when I wanted men to look at me. He asked if I was serious and I spread my legs apart. He glanced but immediately looked back to my eyes. I spread farther and told him to look. He did for a minute and looked away.

He said it was not right. I told him it was fine. His wife was probably cheering him on. He laughed and looked again. I spread wider. He shook his head and I asked how long it had been since he had looked at a woman like this. He told me three years. He wife was really sick for a year before she died.

I asked how long since he had sex. He didn’t answer. I told him too long. I do not know when I made my decision or even if I consciously made one but he was going to get lucky today – he just didn’t know it.

I told him I needed more coffee and he stood up holding a dishtowel in front of his crotch. As he walked by me I pulled him to me putting he crotch right between my tits. He tried to pull away but I held tight. I could feel part of his hard-on and felt it throbbing.

He pulled back and got me another cup of coffee. When he sat down I stood up and walked to him and tried to sit on his lap. He pushed the chair back and I sat on his knee with my legs between his. Since he was wearing shorts I knew he could feel my pussy and probably could tell I was wet.

I told him I liked showing men my body but I had never done this before. He asked what before and I told him gone home with someone that had seen me.

He smiled and I spread my leg apart closest to his hard-on and put it right next to it. I felt it throb. I asked if I had made him hard in the store. He said yes. I asked if he like it and he said yes.

I stood up and returned to my chair and sat down displaying myself again. He looked and asked why it was shaved. I told him men seem to like it that way. He asked if I had a boyfriend or husband. I told him I had a girlfriend but I think he missed what I was telling him.

He stood up to get more coffee and after I handed him my cup for a warm up I pulled him to me again. This time I rubbed my chest on his hard-on. He did not try to escape.

Since his hands were full I pulled his pants and boxers down and before he could react I had put the end of his cock in my mouth.

He tried to back away but I grabbed his balls and mumbled no around his cock. Then it was my turn to be surprised. He was hung like a horse and when I sucked more in the mouth he got very hard and long. I could barely take half of him in my mouth.

I started moving my mouth up and down him and he sat the coffee cups on the table and held my hand. After about 1 minute he tried to push my head off and back away but I hung on tight and did not let him escape.

He tried again and warned me what was to happen and I sucked harder and deeper and he came. He did not come much but I sucked until he started to go soft.

When I pulled off I asked if that was OK and looked into his eyes. He had tears in the corners and he smiled and said that was a first. I asked him what and he shook his head.

I asked if that was the first time he had his dick sucked. He shook his head no and said the first time he had, you know. I said come in a mouth and he shook his head yes.

He backed away and pulled his shorts up and got us another cup of coffee. When he sat down he would not look at me. I asked what was wrong and he asked that I not get mad at him.

I said I would not. He asked which of his friends had set this up. I laughed till I cried and told him that no one had set this up. He made me horny and I wanted to do this for him. It was the first time I had ever done this with an older man (I have screwed two of my professors – one 54 and the other 50) but that was after I got to know them very well.

I told him I guess I had made him capable and he laughed. He started to apologize and I stopped him. I told him not to apologize for liking looking at me. I spread my legs and asked if he still liked it. He said very much.

Absent Minded – Part 4


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window