••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Monday, March 31, 2008 (item)

How met the girls - Final Chapter (Part 11)

Posted at 12:43 AM
Tags -- , , , ,

He did not stop and his wife leaned back on her elbows and spread her legs apart and smiled at me. I had to look. It was perfect. I asked without thinking if he needed any help. He asked if I minded sloppy seconds – I said no – again without thinking.
To Read the rest click
here->
She said she could do us both if I didn’t mind fucking her ass. I about came and I was hard as a rock. She asked her husband to get some lube and he started for the other side of the room.

Finally my big head kicked in and I said that I needed to get to know them better first AND I needed to talk to moms. He stopped in mid stride but still continued unbuttoning his coveralls and dropped his bib as his wife picked up a phone lying on the table.

I saw the top of his dick sticking out of his boxers. She used mom’s real name and told her that she had her latest fuck in the kitchen, his cock was hard, her husband was getting ready to fuck her and she wanted me up the ass. She asked if it was OK. I did not know what to do but saw my future with moms go up in smoke.

My little head was trying to poke a hole through my jeans and was probably yelling at me to get my big head out of my ass and put his in her ass.

She told her husband that I was too wide for her ass – let him do my pussy. I told them maybe next time and left. I heard laughter then I heard her moan and tell him to take it easy for a minute.

When I got to the car I had forgotten Annie was in it. I repositioned my cock three or four times on the way and when I got in I had to change it again.

She was laying with her back against the door and her eyes just barely able to see out the windows. I noticed for the first time she had changed clothes and the dress was way to short for her to be leaning back plus she had one leg stretched out and the other tucked under her ass.

The goods were in full view. I looked and shook my head. She asked why I didn’t stay and fuck her mom. She was looking at my crotch. She said I looked hard enough and laughed. I looked at her pussy and told her to cover up.

She asked me if it was ugly. I told her to cover up or I would spank her with a belt right here right now. Good girls did not do what she was doing. She hopped up, turned around and got on her knees and stuck her upper body out the window.

Now I had an unobstructed view of her ass and pussy. Without thinking I smacked her – very hard – twice. As she sat correctly I asked if she wanted the belt. She said no. She had a very shocked look on her face.

I told her that she should not do that sort of thing when she knew the guy was aroused. She frowned and leaned towards me and put her hand on my leg very close to you know what.

She told me she was too young to fuck but she could suck it for me or use her hand. I shook my head at her and started the car. Then I told her OK and shut the car off and started to unzip my jeans.

The look on her face was so funny but I did not laugh – I just sat there waiting. After about 30 seconds I told her to get busy. She turned away and blushed and said I could go to jail. I said it might be worth it. She smiled and pulled her dress down and told me that one of these days we might find out.

I started the car and we headed for Dani’s.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window