••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Monday, March 31, 2008 (item)

How met the girls - Final Chapter (The End)

Posted at 5:28 AM
Tags -- , , , , , , , , , ,

The girl said she wanted to watch me do them all. I said I would try but it might take a few hours. She said fine, she was on vacation for two more days.
To Read the rest click
here->
Momtoo suggested I take her out for a smoke break and when I did she immediately started rubbing her ass against my cock. When I got hard she told me she thought the girls were lying. I rubbed her ass and then her tits and she told me to fuck her right there.

I told her my agreement with moms was they had to be there when I did. She told me she liked when someone watched her get fucked but she had not done it that often.

We went back in and she told moms it was time to go home. Mom asked about her boat and she said her friend had dropped her off. Momtoo quizzed her more and she told them she was out with a friend and her husband and had seen my truck in the parking lot.

Moms got a big laugh out of that. When we got home moms told me to shower and they all took a shower and explored each other’s body. She licked them both and wanted hints for fucking me good.

They told her to experiment and they would help if she ran into trouble. They walked in and I was lying with a towel over my dick. She climbed on the bed, yanked the towel off and immediately started to suck me. When I got hard she could not get much of me in her mouth.

She was afraid I was going to hurt her. Momtoo lubed her up and when she put some on the asshole the girl said no way I was fucking her up the ass.

Mom told her that was for their fingers. She said OK and climbed on me. It took about 20 minutes to get myself buried in her. She came so many times and complained about the pain so much that momtoo finally grabbed her by the shoulders and made her impale herself.

After that she fucked like a crazy woman. I came and she just kept fucking. Moms were watching and doing their own thing. The girl insisted that someone put their finger back in her ass when one of them pulled out.

To satisfy her they both stuck a finger in. When I came the second time she rolled off and momtoo held her while she settled down and mom cleaned me up with her tongue and then cleaned the girl.

The girl came several more times before mom was through. We all fell asleep for a few hours and I woke up to momtoo sucking me.

She rolled the girl onto her back and spread her legs – she never woke up – and told me to fuck her. I did and she told us it was the best wakeup call she ever had.

She had to pee really bad and almost did not make it to the bathroom. She came back, lifted her legs high by grabbing the back of her knees and told me to fuck her until she passed out.

I had never done that before so I tried. She was insistent that I keep going as long as I could but she finally admitted her pussy was starting to hurt. I came in her mouth. Then momtoo climbed on putting my soft dick up her ass. The girl could not believe what she was seeing.

Later that night she took me soft up her ass and was able to last for quite a while before I got too big. When I finally pulled out she had about three inches in her. She did not believe that mom could take it all up the ass so mom showed her.

When I came the girl told me my cum shot out of the asshole – she could not believe it.

The next day she went home just to check on things and was back within an hour and wanted to know if we’d like a ride on the lake.

We jumped at that and spent the afternoon in a party cove then found a private cove and momtoo sucked her friend off while he watched me fuck the girl. The friend did not like a blowjob with a rubber but that was all the moms would give him.

The second round she took me in her pussy and him in her ass while he watched momtoo get mom off. He said it was the hardest he ever came. There was a lot of cum in the rubber. The girls tasted it and said it was good.

It was the first time the girl had fucked him. She told us it would not be the last. We got home and took a nap and treated our slight sunburns.

I fucked the girl’s mouth while momtoo ate her. Then I fucked her pussy while mom licked us both – the girl really liked that and then after I came in her pussy I filled her ass with my soft cock and fucked her till I got hard and fucked mom’s ass until I was ready to come. Then I forced about two inches into the girl’s ass and filled it with cum.

She told us that was the first time a guy had come in every hole in one fuck. She loved it. When she got ready to leave we traded phone numbers and addresses and to this day she likes to visit for a weekend of steady sex. She can never get enough of any of us.

When momtoo asks why she does not find a steady man she tells her she has several – one is not enough. Moms just smile and agree.

We headed back for moms apartment and some rest. Not much but enough and I told moms I was going to find a place over here close to the girls schools but not too far for them to commute.

Then we committed to each other. And Annie’s parents came to visit one evening and I learned that moms had already fucked her dad AND mom.

Her mom finally got her wish of both holes filled at once. And that is all I will say because I am not sure Annie knows this (ED Note: I do now – man do I have cool parents or what?) but they both agreed she is old enough to know.

Annie’s mom sent me a real estate agent that is probably the best in the world. She now works full time for the company doing many things but our real estate holdings are the best in the city.

She can also swallow a 10-inch dick – I’ve seen her do it several times. If she is around she is always asked for blowjobs. She can only take about five inches in her tiny body but she makes up for it with her blowjobs. Momtoo says her tongue is heaven on a pussy.

The first house she found had four bedrooms but with all the girls we outgrew it fairly quickly so she found me a perfect lot and we built a dream house.

With three girls almost always there with other friends and two moms – well I needed more space for me. Sometimes I have to do man things.

I have my own bathroom that is strictly off limits to the girls unless they are going to fuck me with whatever hole they want. Think about how nice that has to be.

About a year later, Dani copped an attitude and of course Annie and BBs backed her up. We, including moms, did not see the girls for almost 3 months – and when they came back Dani and I were in a war – I didn’t know why but I was sure confused.

Especially when they all kept flashing me and teasing me to no end. I thought they all needed mental health experts but when the reasons were finally disclosed I still laugh about it and tease them every chance I get.

I consider them all, the ABCs, my best girl friends. We have no secrets (well just a few). Dani had asked hundreds of times if I was always horny. I have never answered yet. Annie just chuckles and Lisa is totally confused – well not anymore.



Now, the unanswered questions you might have. On the first night moms asked how I would like to be in a three-way open relationship where we ‘found’ like-minded people and fucked our brains out. They told me one dick would not be enough for them and two pussies would not be enough for me.

They understood me completely.

Second, Connie is momtoo’s stepdaughter who now has three kids and a wonderful husband. Her father, momtoo’s ex had not seen his daughter or grandchildren because he forbid her to move in with her husband when she was 18 – told her the guy would never amount to anything. She moved away never to return.

Connie’s husband has a very successful business and uses my software in Colorado. They live on the side of a mountain in a 6500 square foot house. Momtoo visits at least four times a year. I have not seen her in years and never met him just pictures.

If you are a faithful reader you know how I met Lisa and Jeni. You may also have the idea that my health is not good.

Think about it. How I met the current girls in my life. If my health was not that good do you think I could satisfy them all or put up with all their teasing? Think about it.

I know one thing – as long as my dick will get hard my health is good enough for a good fuck – and I have very seldom turned one of those down. Very seldom.

I’ll have addendums as time passes – little things I remember about the girls – like the time Annie broke her shaver and did not have a replacement so only got half her honey pot shaved.

That was also the day we went rowing and her swimsuit bottom kept moving to the side ‘showing’ me her pussy with its half a haircut.

When we got back the whole family was eating and I handed her one of moms shavers. I have never seen that girl blush so much or throw such large daggers at me. I forget what her explanation was but it was lame.

But ask her about the time I shaved her. Ask her how many times she came. And the fact that no one had ever shaved her asshole before.

Boy it looked like a jungle. (Ed’s Note: He’s telling lies just to get at me – and he is doing a good job. If he was here now I’d shave his privates with a dull butter knife – asshole – see we keep trying to tell you).

So that’s how I met the girls – all of them. I have to be the luckiest man in the world. Well at least my cock is!


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window