••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Tuesday, April 1, 2008 (item)

My New Vibrator

Posted at 1:23 AM
Tags -- , , ,

When I was in Kansas City one of my saleswomen asked if I was an adventurous girl. I just smiled anticipating a night of bar hopping or whatever. I told her to surprise me. I like surprises. More on that later.
To Read the rest click
here->
We dressed in jeans with sweatshirts and told the concierge that if we were not back in two hours to send someone to find us. When he asked where we were going she told him 3 or 4 blocks east.

When we hit the third block things were getting pretty rough but we didn’t see anyone. The fourth block I saw only one storefront lit with numerous neon lights. Since we were on the same side of the street I could not see what they said.

The door was on our side of the approach so I still did not see the signs before we entered. I laughed out loud and she shushed me.

I was staring at a wall of blow-up dolls. Another wall had dozens of what I call slave outfits displayed. To our left sat a very pretty lady probably 30-35. She smiled and asked if she could help us.

I heard my employee say vibrators or dildo and I laughed again. We headed for the third aisle and I told her we could have ordered something online. She told me she had looked and ordered one thing but it was not as described.

She started examining several glass cabinets filled with all sorts of dildos and vibrators. Every shape and size imaginable. Gigantic, normal and everything in-between. I saw every color of the rainbow and a few had extra attachments – why would a lady want an 8-inch dildo that looked like a roller brush?

Another had a very thin attachment that fit on the end and only had one use I could think of. I saw dildos with two heads and dildos that had an extra projection so that you could do both holes at once.

I asked what she was looking for and she told me she would know when she saw it. The woman from the front came back and asked if we needed any help and I told my companion to tell her what she was looking for. She hesitated then described what she wanted.

The woman turned around to a shelve filled with boxes and searched for about a minute then handed her a box. When she opened it she squealed with delight. Perfect she said. I did not understand and did not even get a look at it before the box was closed.

Then I noticed something interesting. A very small object about the size of an egg. It had a pull string and I noticed two AAA size batteries laying next to it. The woman caught where I was looking and unlocked the cabinet and inserted the batteries and handed me the object.

Then she picked up what looked like a key fob and the damn thing started vibrating. The woman told me it was remote control and hit a couple of buttons and it stopped vibrating.

I stood holding it and then I jumped – it felt like I had just been shocked but it was the egg jerking like crazy for about 2 seconds and then quit.

The lady turned around and scanned the store then pulled her pants down. She had a tattoo over her pussy that said ‘All yours’ and I saw the pull string hanging out of her pussy.

She reached into her pocket and handed me a remote. I looked it over and then hit surprise and she jumped. The I hit the low button and then the + button. She closed her eyes and leaned back against the shelve.

I hit stop and she said no so I hit the surprise button several times. Then I hit high and watched. It did not take very long and I hit surprise twice more and she came. She almost fell to the floor.

I told her I’d take it. My companion had found another slender vibrator with a cord attached to its controls. She wanted it too. And she wanted an egg.

The woman thanked me for her treat and told me the batteries would last three or four days. I figured I better buy some battery stock.

As we were walking back my companion kept looking at me from the side – stealing glances I guess you’d call it but I remained silent.

After a block she blurted out that her boyfriend was the first guy to ever satisfy her and she missed him. He worked a couple of states away and they could only get together once a month. He would be back home in a few months but she needed something to keep her happy.

I never said a word. She told me his dick was very long – almost 12 inches. And it could touch places deep inside her. She had been practicing and could get almost half in her mouth but she hoped to be able to deep throat him by his birthday in June.

The she told me his dick was very skinny. It did not even hurt when he fucked her ass. And it was long enough to get it in her while he stood behind her at different places – public places – like museums and stores. She came extra hard when he did that and she had several skirts that either buttoned up the back or had zippers.

Her favorite was a pair of sweat pants he had cut a hole in. She had to be careful not to spread her legs when sitting but standing he could put it right in. She usually came after 4 or 5 seconds.

I was wet as hell at this point but had not said a word. I wanted to hear more but we had reached the lobby and were surrounded by old fogies and their out of fashion by 100 years spouses. You could smell the money.

She kept quiet till we got to the room. She sat down and opened the box and pulled out about a 13 or 14-inch rod about ¾ of an inch in diameter. It was very flexible. She pushed down on the top and it expanded towards the end and center. She wrapped her hand around it and held the bottom against her leg and pushed on the top again. I could see it expand in her hand.

I noticed she had a look of utter delight on her face. She laughed and said it was perfect. She smiled and started to pack it back up and I asked if she could really take something that long in her pussy. She said absolutely. Since we were so close to Missouri I told her to show me.

She got a funny look on her face and I told her if it was me and I was as horny as she seemed to be I would not wait to try it out and I put a dare you look on my face.

She pulled her jeans and panties off and headed for the bathroom. I heard her washing her new toy and she came back and sat on her bed across from me.

She spread her legs a bit and I watched it start to disappear and I told her to stop – I could not see very good. She moved to the center of the bed and spread her legs wide. Then I watched as she put it in. At about 9 inches it seemed to stop but she kept pushing and it disappeared. She even pushed about an inch of her finger in after it.

I was gushing. When she popped her finger out the dildo popped out about 4 inches and she moaned. I asked how it was but the look on her face told me the answer.

She started pushing it in and out and then stopped . I told her to finish. I liked watching. Then I asked if that was her favorite position. She let the dildo pop out and she pushed it down towards her asshole and wedged it in her crack.

She got off the bed and bent over to get another item and I could see the dildo peeking out of her crack. I gushed again. She unwrapped the other slender dildo and loaded the batteries and walked to the bathroom to wash it.

She walked normally and I could see flashes of the dildo in her crack. When she came back she got something out of her purse and laid on her stomach. I watched her lift her ass and then she used a finger she had put a stream of lube on to lube her asshole.

She pushed the dildo back in her with one hand and put the vibrator in her ass and started moving them in and out with a slow rhythm. She started to moan and told me this was their favorite position but he used his finger in her ass before a vibrator.

After a few minutes she stopped to get more comfortable – it was hard to reach her crotch with both hands. She let go of the vibrator to use her hand to lift her up and the vibrator started to fall out.

I grabbed it and started moving it in and out following her lead with the dildo. It did not take very long and she came. A few minutes later she came again. She pulled the dildo out and took the vibrator out of my hands and thanked me but I could tell she was worried about something.

She went to the bathroom and washed her toys and crotch and sat beside me. I knew what was bothering her and I asked if she had ever been with another woman. She said no. I asked if it had turned her on.

She told me we could not discuss this anymore. I was her superior and now I had something on her and could use it against her. I felt hurt and told her I would never do that. Plus I was not her superior – I was her equal. She doubted that but then I stood up and pulled my pants off.

I asked what I could do to even the playing field. She didn’t know so I started to play with myself. I asked how adventurous she was and when she shrugged her shoulders I pushed her back on the bed. Her eyes got very big and I spread her legs. She was anxious but did not resist.

I kissed her pussy and then licked it. I asked if me eating her would even the field. She did not know. So I continued. She came very quickly then I put my finger in her ass when I sucked her clit. Her ass still had lube in it so I know it did not hurt. She still screamed in surprise then settled down and really enjoyed herself.

When we were done she asked if I had every done that before. I told her I did not kiss and tell and I did not want her to either but yes I had done that before. She told me I was very good.

She was quiet for a while then grabbed the long dildo and held it up with a question on her face. I spread my legs. It felt really good. Especially when she pushed her finger in behind it and it expanded. Wow. Then I felt activity against my ass and felt the vibrator pressing against my hole. I reminded her of lube and she told me to be quiet. She had somehow lubed it with one hand while fucking me with the other.

After I came several times I made her stop. She kissed me then licked me then explored for a bit with her tongue.

She laid back and I asked if we were even. She said no. I felt very uneasy until she told me she needed to come again – she had been too nervous the first time. So I pulled her top off, filled her holes and gave her the best time she ever had. At least that is what she told me.

We took a shower together and laid in separate beds and talked about everything till early in the morning.

I woke and got ready and she was still asleep. I left and used a house phone to leave her a wake up call an hour before the first meeting.

When she came into the room she sat beside me and smiled and told me thanks. After the meeting started I felt her hand tap mine under the table and I when I opened it she dropped something in it.

It was the remote for her egg vibrator. I looked at her but she ignored me. Her smile told me all I need to know. I waited almost 20 minutes until the room was totally quiet while the next speaker got his notes in order. Then I hit the surprise button.

Her yelp made everyone turn to look at her. And after they had all focused on her I hit it again. She told me later she was so uptight waiting for it and so horny that she came the second time.

She turned red and grabbed my hand and whispered don’t. She said excuse me to the crowd.

It was the first time I had ever heard a girl apologize for an orgasm. When we broke for lunch I surprised her all the way to the bathroom. She hit me so hard in the arm she left a bruise.

We laughed so hard that night we both peed our pants a little then I taught her how to make me come without toys. We both woke up an hour late and I called letting them know we had eaten something bad for supper but should be OK by lunch time.

The last thing I did for her was stick the long dildo up her asshole while I ate her. She squirted a little. I asked if I could fuck her boyfriend and her the next time we got together. She is still thinking about that – she is afraid her boyfriend will leave her.

When we checked out I stole her remote from her jacket pocket and while she was paying for her room I surprised her again. After the third time she disappeared around a corner and walked over to me and held out her hand. I started to hand her the remote but instead she dropped her egg in my hand and told me I forgot to take it with me – in front of about thirty people.

I do not know how many people saw what it was but she was grinning all the way to the airport. I gave her toy back as we hugged and said our goodbyes.

We did not talk again until this morning. She called to tell me that two dicks that size in her pussy was absolutely wonderful and that maybe I could experience it first hand the next time I saw her. Then she hung up.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window