••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Monday, March 31, 2008 (item)

Dani’s Daily Update

Posted at 4:18 PM
Tags -- ,

I just noticed I have not personally posted to the blog since last Tuesday. Someone asked today if Annie was taking the blog over.
To Read the rest click
here->
She discovered she likes blogs – so much that she started her own. And she wants to see how smart our readers are – can you find her new blog? If you can send a comment so that she knows how smart you are (no this is not a contest – I say this with a big smile on my face – we just love to tease our readers).

I have had a GREAT weekend – I can not believe how long it has been since my legs were spread for more then an hour or two. It was absolutely great. Not the best fucking but it sure hit the spot.

Annie and I will get him trained properly. He is definitely a keeper as long as he keeps his distance. He already sent 4 emails this morning.

He turned me on with the first one but the rest – so so . Annie says she may have to invite him out for punishment – which means he’ll have a raging hard-on three or four times but never get off. She does have a mean streak in her – she says she gets it from pops but I think it might be the other way around.

As you’ve noticed Annie has just about exhausted all the stories we had waiting. Pops could not believe how much she had done. Of course it took her several hours and pops usually only spends an hour or two editing daily.

He thinks he might assign her to the task permanently.

Moms, Lisa and pops will be back late this evening – moms have a 4 am flight out to their new job tomorrow morning. They’ll be back for the weekend then off to another country – at first we thought Japan but things have changed and I am not sure they know where they are going.

Lisa told us she did not want to see another dick for a month – I know what she is referring to but Annie is sort of lost. Her parents decided she was old enough to make her own decisions but her dad wants to see how smart she is with little clues here and there – she is not spending a lot of time puzzling over it.

I only know because I came home unexpected from college one day and got an eyeful and explanation. Annie is going to be either totally shocked or tell us she knew all about it. I think I’ll start a pool.

So here I am – I apologize to all my chat buddies – my firewall on my computer is blocking all IM traffic after about 20 seconds. Pops has shown us how to fix this before but for some reason it is not working. I’m thinking pops’ server had a block in place – we changed out so much equipment that he probably forgot to configure something.

BTW – we had a backup battery supply short out and it took 4 or 5 other devices with it. It beeped a few times in the past weeks but there was no other warning. What sux is it only powered pops weather station – so somehow it feed back through the router (or switch – I forget).

Thank goodness for insurance.

Well Annie says I need to write a story about exhibition/voyeurs and cum shooting out my….

She needs something to do. Later.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window