••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Saturday, April 5, 2008 (item)

Annie's Sympathy Fuck – Part 15

Posted at 4:31 PM
Tags -- , ,

And thirty seconds later he came. Dani held him tight and told him to fill her pussy. I could see her milking him and he kept shuddering and moaning.

Finally he quieted and Dani pulled him to her tits and held him. She told him she had not been fucked that good in months. Then her eyes flew open and she told him to think about something else. She had to rest for a while.
To Read the rest click
here->
She looked at me and told me he was getting hard again. I told him to pull out. He was almost hard. I told him to think about anything. He asked what and Dani said – your niece –he got harder – she said sister and he got harder – I said mother and he got harder.

Dani looked at me with a big grin and then said father’s asshole and he was soft in 10 seconds.

He sat on the couch and I cleaned him off then cleaned off Dani.

I asked if he wanted to fuck his sister and his niece – he didn’t answer but his cock twitched. Dani asked about his mom and his cock got semi hard and he blushed. We told him his secret was safe.

We talked about anything but sex and other women. He was finally soft and he wondered how he did.

Dani popped up and kissed him hard and told him great. He even made me come. I blushed a little. He wondered of that was a good thing.

She told him I came because she was watching him fuck her. He didn’t touch her – did not talk to her – he had done nothing but fuck – and made me come. She told him to be proud of himself. She had never seen that before.

Now that was not exactly true but it was true that I had not been touched or touched myself.

He was all smiles. When Dani had recovered she started telling him what he had done right. The only thing she suggested was he grabs her ass when he was coming.

She was laying on her side with her head on the arm of the couch and he reached over and grabbed her ass. He said how so she and I taught him how to play with an ass.

When I looked he was hard again. I asked him how many times he jacked off a day and what was the most times in one day.

He told me 5 or 6 and 12. Dani grinned and called him a liar. He grabbed her legs and pulled her to her back and climbed on. He did not hesitate he buried his cock in her. He told her he would prove it.

She was already moaning. I taught him how to pull it all the way out but to keep lined up so that he could slam it in. After he mastered that I told him to just fall on her – put all his weight into it.

The first time he did it he was back on his knees in a flash. Dani had screamed and he thought he hurt her. I told him some women come that way. He did not believe it. She told him to do it again. She screamed again but he was watching and could tell she was not in pain.

She told him to come fast because other wise he would wear her out. He took another 5 minutes and I came again with Dani and him when he grabbed her ass and spread it wide while he buried himself.

When he pulled out cum ran out of Dani and I caught it with the cloth.

She told him she was full of come and had to clean up. I said no and I starting licking her. He watched completely shocked and was even more shocked when I fingered her to help the cum leak out.

He could not believe it. I stuck a single finger in her then held it to his mouth. Dani warned him it was her cum AND his cum. He looked at her and sucked my finger in. Dani told him good job.

Then he surprised us both when he leaned down and licked her hole. I immediately put my head beside him and told him what to do.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window