••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Friday, April 4, 2008 (item)

Absent Minded – Part 2

Posted at 5:25 PM
Tags -- , , , ,

I held two packages next to my cheek and asked which was redder. He pulled out his glasses and was very meticulous in his examination and asked what kind of look I was going for. I told him whatever he liked.
To Read the rest click
here->
He smiled and bent over and pulled a different package that was even redder then I had chosen and held it next to my cheek and said perfect. I laughed and looked down then moved a bit away and made sure my ass was facing him. I bent over at the waist like I was checking something. I knew he could see everything. I stayed that way for a minute and he moved closer and told me I needed to be careful.

I turned my head and bent over a little farther and asked why and he blushed and pointed to my bottom. I reached back and put my hand right on the honeypot and stood up in surprise. Then I smiled at him and thanked him. He moved back and I bent over but this time I kept my hand on my skirt to keep myself covered.

He sucked in a breath and I asked if it looked OK to him now He asked what and I laughed and brushed my boobs against his arm as I moved farther down the aisle behind him. He told me he needed to go check his blood pressure. I told him goodbye and watched him walk away out of the corner of my eye.

I was a bit disappointed but not really. I just hoped his heart did not give out.

I found some fake eyelashes for Jeni –she has never tried them and a curler – she never had one.

I walked to the card aisle and saw him sitting in the blood pressure machine looking at the meter. I walked right to him and asked if his pressure was OK. He said perfect. I asked if he had heart troubles and he said no, it was strong as an axe (or something like that). [EdNote: At least she is honest – Dani he said OX like in OXEN – do you know what those are?]

I smiled and told him good. I went to find the condolence section. He had a grin from one ear to the other and said he was glad I decided to change rolls with him.

When I found what I wanted he was in the congrats section and told me he was looking for a gag card – hope the honeymoon was good or something bluer he said. I told him I needed a card for some acquaintances that just got married – he told me one of his relatives had just got married that weekend to a perfect young lady.

I reminded him of that young lady. When I described them to a T he wondered how he could have missed me at the wedding. I told him I only knew them from the bank and was not at the wedding. He told me that he would have danced with me all night if I had been.

I waited the appropriate pause and leaned closer so that he could look down my top and asked if that’s all he would have done to me. He smiled and said he was not sure he was still capable of that. I told him I bet I could make him capable and he laughed really loud.

I love small towns – everyone knows everyone. When I moved to the birthday section he asked whose birthday it was. I said mine and everyone else’s. He asked about everyone and I told him every member of my immediate family and three of my four roommates had birthdays in April. His was May 1. Close enough I said.

He told me he would make me a birthday cake. He went back to the blood pressure machine and set down. I asked if he was tired and he said yes, he had been on his feet for a long time that day.

I told him to check his pressure again. He asked why and I told him to be safe. He put his arm in the cuff and pushed the start button.

I squatted back down facing him and waited until he was looking and spread my legs apart like I was losing my balance and I even said oops.

I kept that position while I looked through several cards. Then I stood up and moved closer to him and turned back to check something and bent over. I glanced back and he was watching my every move. I asked how his pressure was and he said it was going up.

I said I was sorry and bent over even farther. I asked how his heart was and he said beating fast. I walked to him and bent down to check the reading and he looked right down my top.

I stood up and told him it looked OK to me. He asked if I was always so absent minded. I told him I wasn’t. He disagreed and I bent over again. Then he warned me someone was coming and I stood up and pretended to wonder why he said that.

He told me to stay upright for a minute so I did but as soon as the lady was around the corner I bent back over again and picked out my last card.

I walked over to him and asked if he was OK and he said his legs were tired. I asked if he would be able to get home OK and he said he just needed to rest a minute. I grabbed his hand and tried to pull him up. I noticed his cock was hard.

He resisted and I grinned and said oops. He laughed and I told him I’d be right back and I would give him a ride home since this was probably my fault.

I paid for my stuff and also grabbed a newspaper for him. I walked back to him and offered him the newspaper. He took it and stood up covering his problem with the newspaper then he grabbed my bag and told me he would carry it.

We walked out saying goodbye to the pharmacist and cashier and I unlocked his car door but he walked around and opened my door for me. I sat down with all the grace of an idiot and he got in on the passenger side.

I pulled my skirt down after he got in and asked him which way. When we pulled up in the driveway I asked if he had any of his famous coffee. He said no but that he could make some fairly quickly and invited me in.

He opened my door and I got out like a lady but flashed him my tits. When we got inside he sat me on the long side of the kitchen table while he measured the coffee and got old time percolator going on the stove. He sat at the head of the table and I turned my chair so that I could face him. He could also look up my skirt if he wanted.

Absent Minded – Part 3

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window