••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Saturday, March 29, 2008 (item)

Annie and Dani's Update

Posted at 11:51 PM
Tags --

There you go guys - is that enough stories for one day? We have been busy even though we did not have Internet access and took a short break.

I decided not to post the story I found - it seems to be true and maybe pops does not want it published. I'll be good.
To Read the rest click
here->
Our date has called twice and a young lady that he knows also called. We asked her a few questions and she seemed OK with everything mentioned. She asked if she needed to answer right away and we told her to drink on it and if she showed up, great.

We told him to call first because if we fell asleep waiting for him it was too bad.

Almost midnight and Dani is getting impatient. I'm just getting wetter. Dani and I were going to 'fix' each other but decided to save it for this guy. He is a nice guy (so far) and it'll be fun 'teaching' him who and what we are.

Dani is writing a story about a little event that happened to her during a trip to town. It sounds interesting - at least in a sexual way.

We have all mail answered and filed away and Dani has evernote filled with a todo list. She figures another hour and she'll be caught up. Thanks to her everyone that wrote me also got a reply or in some cases a fuck off (I'm teasing - we still love you all).

Thanks much for the notes of concern. I did not realize just how many of you read us everyday. It was a surprise. I am also looking at starting my own blog. This behind the scenes stuff is fun. Plus answering questions will/can be fun - and I've got a ton of them.

So I think I'm done for the day - we still can't get messenger to work. We did talk to Lisa and tried her login but same result. Pops has something locked down or our portables have something wrong with them.

Dani even tried Google talk and got kicked off within seconds. Hopefully we'll get it fixed soon.

Dani is yawning - hell we have not even been up for twelve hours yet. But we do need our beauty sleep - now I'm yawning. Maybe we'll just say fuck it. We can make each other happy.

Bye for today.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window