••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Saturday, March 29, 2008 (item)

Assignment - Write a Fiction Story (The End)

Posted at 6:55 PM
Tags -- , , , , , , , ,

On the way to his house I sucked his cock but didn’t let him cum. When we got out of the car he bent down in front of her, stuck both hands between her legs and put his hands on the back of her thighs. He told her to hug him around the neck and he picked her up spreading her legs wide and put her pussy right on his hard-on.
To Read the rest click
here->
He started moving her up and down rubbing her pussy against him. I unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out. He lifted her high enough to get the head of his cock against her hole and she told him to carefully lower her down.

When he was buried she started fucking him the best she could in the position she was in. I dropped her skirt and from the front I could not see anything private.

He carried/fucked her up a flight of stairs. He said hi to a neighbor taking out the trash – told her his date didn’t want to wait until they got to his bed. The neighbor was an older girl and she accused him of lying. He asked if he showed her his cock and her pussy would she call the cops.

She said no, she’d go fuck herself. I offered to help but that didn’t go over well. I lifted my girl’s skirt and the neighbor bent closer to see better. She asked a couple of questions and then told him the next time he was horny and could not find a pussy to come try that with her.

I told her I’d have to fuck her first to approve her admittance to his bed and again it did not go over too good. I gave up. The next week I learned she thought I was teasing. I knocked on her door my next visit and stood like a hooker and asked if she was horny – she opened the door wider and said I’d have to fill out an application.

I walked in and after she closed the door she dropped the dress she was wearing and told me to find and indicate her pussy. I did. Then she said find my nipple – I gently bit it. Then she asked if I knew where the G-spot was. When I inserted my fingers she was sloppy wet and said OK, I passed. We fucked for 6 hours before we both went to visit her neighbor. After we both fucked him my salesperson showed up and fucked us all.

It was a very good night.

We screwed each other for weeks and then one day my salesperson stopped by my apartment late. I figured she wanted a quickie which was usual for her but she hugged me then started crying.

I asked what was wrong but she could not talk. Finally she settled down and said she would never fuck that man again. I asked why – she had stopped by his apartment for a quickie but he had a couple of friends over and they all fucked her at the same time.

She felt like she had been raped. I asked the usual questions but she admitted she had never said no and did not try to fight them.

I asked what she had said. She said she walked in as usual and gave him a kiss and he asked the guys if they were horny. They both said yes and he undressed her and turned her around and lubed up her asshole.

Then he sat her on him and buried his cock in her ass. He told the other guys to find a hole and one grabbed her by the hair and started fucking her mouth.

The other jerked off for a while and then raped her pussy. She was not completely wet and he just slammed it in. He was pretty big and she cried a bit but they ignored her.

They all came with the guy in her ass coming last. He rolled her off him and she ended up laying over an ottoman. One of the other guys laid on her and crammed his cock in her ass. The other used her mouth. They both came about the same time.

She laid there crying and trying to compose herself when the last guy buried his cock in her ass and slammed her over and over again until he came.

When he let her up she went to the bathroom and cleaned up. When she came back out one of the guys wondered why she was dressed and grabbed her – she screamed and called them all names and got out of the apartment.

She was never going back. She told me that if they had just asked and treated her gently she would still be there fucking them hard.

We talked for a while and she decided to go home for a bath. I agreed we should not have anymore to do with him.

After she left I dressed in a short low cut dress and headed for his apartment. His friends were still there. He pawed me and then one of the other guys tried. I told them one at a time for now and I unzipped our friend and pulled his cock out.

I pumped it with my hand for a little bit then I dug in my fingernails. He screamed. I asked what was wrong and one of the other guys started to grab me. I told him I had long fingernails and I did not think it would take much to bury them in the cock I was holding.

He backed off and then I asked them why they had raped my friend. They told me they had not raped her so I asked what they had done. They told the same story. I asked if they had ever asked if it was OK to do what they did and did they even bother to thank her.

I noticed they were all trying to see up and down my dress and I asked if they were still horny. When they said yes I asked if they thought they were going to rape me too.

They all looked ashamed and I pulled my cell phone out. I hit three keys and then send. They all panicked. Who was I calling? The police I said.

They all looked like they were about to die. One of them told me his father would pay to keep him out of trouble. The other said he had some money. Our friend offered something but I ignored him.

When directory assistance came on the line I asked how many years a group of guys would get for a gang rape. I pretended to listen while the automated computer tried to figure out what number I wanted.

The cock my fingernails were massaging got very soft and started to shrink back into his body. I started stroking him and the son-of-a-gun got hard.

I stood up and pulled him up with me. I told the other two to get their clothes off. I closed my cell phone and told them what assholes they were and I made them call my girl and apologize to her and promise her whatever she wanted.

I won’t say exactly how they paid but they learned their lesson that night. I pulled the asshole to the door by his dick and asked him if he wanted to fuck my asshole. The bastard said yes. I asked the other two, who were also hard what they wanted. When they finished I smiled and said I would really enjoy that - if they were real men.

I left him laying in the doorway trying to sooth his balls. He also had a few scrapes from something and he admitted to me about six months later that he had not been able to fuck or masturbate for almost three weeks. When a girl grabs his dick now he goes soft until he is sure she will not hurt him.

I told his neighbor the story and she invited him over after he had healed. She had two other girlfriends with her and while one was getting him hard with her hand and distracting him the other two jammed something up his ass.

They never saw him again. And except for the one time I let him fix my new car we never spoke again.

It was a waste of a perfectly good cock.

But there are plenty of cocks in the world. We were finding many of them and once after a night of heavy drinking my girl and I took three of them home and fucked them until they were done.

She was watching all three of them screw me and she decided I needed a tit in my mouth. All three guys came when they found out we fucked each other and they got to watch us several times while we waited for them to recover.

She took a job in another state but we still get together several times a year and talk on the phone several times a week.

The neighbor and I meet at least twice a week for lunch – she loves eating me on a picnic table in the park. Once the park ranger caught us and asked what he should do with us. We suggested he fuck us.

Now three or four times a month we all meet up to fuck – in the park – but we have a new picnic table. It’s hidden much better.

We told him to bring a friend but he wants us for himself. We don’t mind.

When I met my husband I told him he had to accept me as I was. He told me there was nothing I could tell him or do that would make him run. The night I fucked him and his two friends after Monday Night Football, he was quiet for several days.

I asked if I had fucked up – he said absolutely not. He was trying to find a way to ask if we could include other women. That weekend the neighbor dropped by with three of her friends and he got fucked over and over. He did not try to touch me for a week. But he did ask for a repeat after a week without anything. He lasted twice as long as the first time.

We got married a month later. Two months after that we had a party and I fucked his secretary. She asked for it. But she will not fuck him. Too close to the money she says.

The night she fucked two of his friends she finally sucked his cock just to get all her holes filled. When he tried to sample her pussy she shut them all down and we did each other.

But we didn’t let the guys play anymore. My husband ended up jerking off in the bathroom.

So far he has never tried to touch her again. But he keeps bringing new friends home to fuck his wife. They all think he is kidding until I swallow their cocks.

His nickname is lucky dog. I wonder if they realize how lucky I am or what they call me. Maybe I don’t want to know.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window