••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Saturday, March 29, 2008 (item)

How met the girls - Final Chapter (Part 9)

Posted at 4:19 PM
Tags -- , , ,

So four girls when there should only be three. The original twins were BBs and Connie – who the hell is Connie? Then I remembered. The other girl was of course Annie – the shyest of the bunch at the time.
To Read the rest click
here->
The last girl – the one that asked if I would do BBs was of course Dani. When I met her later, the girls (including moms) had all changed into short jean skirts and none of them had bras on.

I had decided to take them all to dinner – there was no way they could embarrass me. They didn’t and I saw more pussy and tits that night then ever before in my life. It started when we all loaded into momtoo’s van. They all bent at the waist to get in which of course showed me that not a one of them had remembered their panties.

Not even moms – moms and one other girl (I will not embarrass her) were bare. The others were all in different stages of puberty. Of course when they got settled they all had trouble arranging themselves and getting covered up. I did not try to hide my interest which I think put them all ill at ease.

We got to the restaurant and they were all perfect princesses. Perfect manners, perfectly timed smiles, perfect hair and teeth, perfect in every way.

Except momtoo – she would not leave my dick alone. Then mom figured out what she was doing and started helping. The four girls knew something was up because I was no longer teasing them nor taking peeks under the table.

I had teased them once that I would be able to identify each of them just by looking between their legs. They told me they would test me later that evening. Moms told them to behave or I would get to spank all of them.

Connie and Dani wondered if they would have to put on panties to get spanked and they both got grounded for a week.

We ate dinner, me with a hard-on and trying to uphold my end of the conversation. After dinner we walked a half block to get ice cream. We walked halfway back to the van and there was a circular bench and all the women sat and displayed the goods.

Moms told the four girls to cross their legs and be good girls. Dani did then asked why they didn’t have to. Moms crossed their legs and I stood up and started walking for the van. When someone asked why I said there was nothing good to look at.

Dani said something and got a swift hand to the butt and another week added to her grounding. Anal started to repeat it but shut up when momtoo threatened to tell Annie’s mother what she had said.

When we got back to the van they all acted like perfect girls and I saw not a thing. Even moms behaved themselves.

When we got back to the apartment everyone scattered. I told moms I was going to head home and they warned me I would not get out the door. I was a captive until they decided I could go home. It was three weeks before I slept in my own bed and I think it was a year before I slept alone.

One night mom got called in for an emergency and momtoo was on a school trip with her stepsons.

Before I got settled, I had three other women in bed with me but I could not touch a one of them. But they were nice and warm and cuddly. When mom got back home she left us alone but put a note on the mirror in the room. It said there would be a family meeting at 9am.

When I woke up I had the usual morning wood but knew who I was with and managed to extract myself without waking them. I found mom asleep in Dani’s bed and I climbed in but she would not let me have any in her daughter’s bed.

Her daughter came in later and climbed in between us. Her mom kicked her out and told her if she ever found her in bed with me again she would live in a dog kennel until she was 18. That afternoon I took a nap and Dani climbed on the couch next to me. Her mom started to yell at her but Dani said this was a couch NOT a bed. She got grounded for an additional week.

But you know I do not remember her serving that detention and I was there for at least three weeks.

That evening Dani went home to visit her stepbrothers and father. She really did not want to go but her mother insisted.

About 11:30 PM her mother and I had just got back in bed from the shower after a long evening of grab ass and the phone rang. I usually did not answer but her mother insisted so I said hello and Dani asked if I was still horny.

Her mother and I had talked and decided that if we just let her be ‘grown-up’ for a while maybe she would outgrow this phase. We were wrong.

I told her that I would be if she were here. She loved that and then asked what I would do to her. I decided that was far enough for now and told her to go to bed. She told me she was already in bed – and told me to guess what she was wearing.

Mom was listening in and had to stifle a laugh. She whispered to me to tell her she better have a bra on or else her boobies would be hanging to her knees by the time she was twenty. She disagreed and I hollered like I was talking to her mom and her mom answered by turning her face to the side and yelling softly.

Dani got pissed because I included her mom in the conversation, called me a choice name that included the F-word and hung up on me. Her mom asked me to remind her to ground her another week when we next saw her.

We laughed and planed for the next conversation. Her mom was surprised she did not call back.

The next afternoon Dani called and I answered the phone again. She was crying and told me to send mom to pick her up. Her mom was at work so Dani talked to momtoo.

A few minutes later momtoo asked if I would go pick her up. She would send Annie with me to show me the way. Annie jumped at the chance and told me that we had to stop by her house so that I could meet her parents and she could grab some more clothes. Momtoo was not sure about this but I had decided I liked living with two women and their crazy teen children.

Guess I should have run away as fast I as I could.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window