••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Saturday, March 29, 2008 (item)

Annie and Dani's Update

Posted at 4:31 PM
Tags -- ,

Good afternoon - I finally got up from a great sleep. Dani woke up early with a bad headache - she said it was not a hangover but I'm sure it is. She loves to cuddle so we spooned and fell back to sleep.

About 11AM we heard someone knocking on the door but we ignored it. Whoever it was would either leave a note, know where the key was to let themselves in or would come back later.

We went back to sleep and woke up an hour ago. Dani had email saying that her new whatever could not make it tonight - he forgot a birthday party for a friend. Dani asked if I was horny without giving me the full story and of course I said yes so she invited him out after the party - drunk or not. He accepted and she told me to shave during my shower and explained why...guess I am horny...I shaved.

I posted another story and have at least one more on the way. Dani has answered most of her email and we noticed Lisa was doing the same where ever she is at. More later. And we will describe how we "seduced" Dani's date.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window