••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Saturday, March 29, 2008 (item)

Annie and Dani's Update

Posted at 7:04 PM
Tags -- ,

For some reason Dani can not connect to Yahoo messenger or IRC. We think her firewall does not realize she is already behind a firewall. My computer is also having problems - she can sign on then loses the connection. We tried calling pops and Lisa but they are not answering their phones. So we are NOT ignoring our friends out in Yahoo land - we just can't get on (or off) right now. And to our tanker buddy - we are trying - we have missed you - in many ways (that's from Dani).
To Read the rest click
here->
Dani says pops and Lisa are too busy to fool with us. I asked her doing what but she keeps eluding an answer.

Her new dick called - he wanted to bring a friend - we told him she had to be female and she should call us first. Don't think he wanted to hear that.

I found some new stories on pops computer and since I can not get hold of him because he is too fucking busy I may just publish a few of them. Well at least one. I do not know if it is fiction or not so we'll assume it is. If he gets mad - well I'll make it up to him.

I'm editing another story as I type this - Dani is done with Imail and is doing mine - guess I forgot I had an account. Luckily I only have about 50 - but some date back over 30 days. I am very sorry - I did know Pops had given my address to our Imail friends - I just forgot (like I forget my panties). She is reading them to me and I tell her what to write.

I told the guy with a 13 inch dick to send me a verifiable picture and I would go fuck him. I'd have to try that at least once.

Your new blog master is getting hornier by the minute - I'll need an IV to replace all the liquids that are seeping (actually gushing) out of one of my orifices. Can you guess which one?

Enough teasing for now - I sorta like this blog master job. Maybe I'll start my own - like a fuck diary or ratings blackbook or something. I could show you girls (and guys) what I like in pictures. OOOOHHHHH - how wet can I get?





0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window