••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Saturday, March 29, 2008 (item)

Annie's Sympathy Fuck – Part 11

Posted at 12:34 AM
Tags -- , , , , ,

So a few days later the computer tech shows up pushing a cart loaded with what looked like computer boxes. He told me I had been hand picked to try a new system the company was testing.
To Read the rest click
here->
He told me to use it until it failed then leave it alone, call him and go back to using my old one.

Another tech looking much geekier then my tech started assembling a second computer table and within half an hour they had the new system setup and all the wiring done. The new tech kept stealing glances at my legs and I asked the first tech to talk privately.

We went out into the hall but there was too much traffic so I led him to an empty office and closed the door. His first question was if I was horny and he pulled out his test results. He had passed everything and I told him I was always horny but he was Dani’s project.

I asked if he had shared anything with the new tech and he assured me he had not. The new tech just knew a nice piece of ass – his words. He asked if he could teach the guy what we taught him. I was not sure about this so I told him to ask Dani.

He asked when he would see Dani and I gave him her phone number.

We went back into my office and the new tech got a couple of views of my panties. I could not remember what pair I had worn that morning. When they were through with their instructions I told the new tech to hang around for a minute.

Dani’s project left and had the phone to his ear before he closed my door. I asked the new guy if he could arrange the screens and keyboards so that they were side by side instead of two feet apart.

I rolled a couple of times between them and showed him what I meant and let him see most of my legs.

I made an executive decision for Dani and hoped she would not be mad. The new tech had to go get some longer cables and when he got back he was crawling around on his knees under and behind the computer desks.

I asked if I could use the old one and he said yes. I spun around and did not bother to close my legs as I brought up a few worksheets. I made sure my crotch was always pointed in his direction. He could not have missed my intentions – unless he was stupid.

Twice he cleared his throat and I asked if he needed something. He said he was just letting me know he was down there. I leaned under the table and spread my legs even farther apart and asked if something was wrong. He was looking at my crotch.

I firmly told him to look a woman in the eye when she was talking to him. Do not stare at her tits and do not look at her pussy. He turned about ten different shades of red and choked. I stood up and told him I’d be right back, we had some rules to discuss.

I went into the bathroom and closed the door firmly and tried not to laugh. My panties were green and they were damp. I peed and wiped the excess and went back to my chair. When I sat down I kept my legs together and put my panties on the other chair they had brought.

His eyes were ready to pop out of his head. As soon as I talked he looked toward my face but I put a legal pad between us. I asked if he knew what was on the other chair.

He said yes. I told him he would see where they use to be if he could tell me what color eye shadow was on my eyelids. He did not hesitate, he did not take a breath - he said red – I asked if he was sure. He told me he was positive – I always wore red with the blouse I had on. I dropped the pad and he was staring right into my eyes.

I was a little scared. When the hell did I ever see this guy so often that he would know what color shadow I wore with what clothes. I asked and he told me – security cam leading into this part of the building.

I told him he would have to show me later. I figured I was going to kill someone.

Then I told him that first, he could never ever share what happened or would happen if he were accepted into my friend’s program. He asked a few questions and agreed.

I told him that he could never lie to me and before anything else he would have to take certain tests. He agreed again.

I asked if he had ever seen a girl naked in person. He said his older sister let him look when she was taking a shower and shaving. She also let him watch while she got dressed and watched him jerk off.

He told me one night she came home drunk and grabbed his head and moved it to a few inches from her pussy.

She played with herself then had him jack off on her stomach while she played with herself. After that she had not let him see much.

I asked if that was it and he said yes. He was a virgin and had kissed one girl at a party but she made him stop after he grabbed her boob. He was 12. I asked if his cock was hard - he said yes and blushed.

I told him that for the next 15 minutes he did not have to look at my eyes while I talked. He asked why and I spread my legs apart and hiked my skirt up. I thought I would have to call an ambulance. He quit breathing and could not decide what to look at. I told him to look at my pussy. He did and I spread wider.

He told me it was beautiful and asked if it hurt when I shaved it. I thanked him for the compliment and told him it did not hurt at all. He rubbed his cheek. I asked what he was doing. He told me he was trying to figure out what it would feel like.

I asked for his hand and rubbed his fingers against my cheek. I could see the disappointment in his eyes and I had to laugh.

I put his hand between my legs and told him to be gentle. He barely touched me. I told him I had not shaved for two days. He told me he could not tell. I chuckled again and asked if it felt like he thought it would. He said no – it was better. I laughed again and then told him what he was in for.

About that time my phone rang and I saw it was Dani – I told her what I had done and she said fine – tonight we had a date with tech one. We agreed where to meet and I finished explaining the program to the 2nd tech.

I put my legs back together and gave him the number to call to get his tests and then I looked around to make sure the hall was clear and grabbed his cock. He came – a lot – and he was hung fairly well for a skinny guy - better then tech one.

He blushed and started to apologize. I asked if any other girl had touched him before. He said no.

I told him where the hair dryer was and he went into my bathroom to ‘fix’ his problem. I gave him a couple of minutes and I walked right in. He tried to cover up – he had his pants off blowing them dry from the inside.

I told him to be quiet – before long we would probably see each other naked. I grabbed his butt and told him it was nice then I put my hand down his boxers and found his cock. I started rubbing it and pulled the front of his shorts down.

I asked how it felt but he didn’t answer – he was too busy watching me jerk him off. I dropped his cock and asked him if he remembered anything I had taught him. He immediately looked to my eyes and apologized. I grabbed his cock and his eyes almost rolled back into head.

He caught himself and I told him to watch. He stared and starting breathing very hard and then he came – very hard.

I milked him and asked if he could go again but did not give him a chance to answer. I lifted my dress and sat on the counter and spread my legs.

He could not decide what to watch but every time I said anything his eyes would find mine.

I started playing with myself and when I could sense he was ready I made myself come and so did he. He fucked my hand for a while and then stepped back when I let his cock drop. I washed us both and told him that was all for today when he started getting hard again.

He thanked me and stood there all hung out while he finished drying his pants.

He got dressed and I told him to get the tests quick – I needed a good strong cock in my cunt. He choked and said yes ma’am. I could have killed him but I let it go.

I called Dani and gave her the news and we discussed what we were going to do that evening. We were both horny as ever.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window