••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Saturday, March 29, 2008 (item)

Annie and Dani's Update

Posted at 1:04 AM
Tags --

No we did not forget you - at least Dani and I didn't. Pops got his portable back and started hooking it up but moms got back from shopping and momtoo whispered something in his ear and he told Dani he had places to be - he'd be back Monday or Tuesday and they were gone.

Lisa and I were on a grocery run when her phone rang. She listened for a few moments and hung up. When we got back to the cabin she helped me unload and put the groceries away then grabbed her portable and said she'd see us Monday or Tuesday. What? She was going to help pops and she was gone.

I felt left out but Dani told me not to be upset - pops and moms had not seen much of each other for over a month and needed time together. I understood that and blew it off. I knew that Lisa had to go to pops because moms were leaving Monday evening for their first assignment and pops could not be alone for long.

So Dani and I screwed with pops computer and finally got it logged on and the network running but we both went to my work today to help me get caught up and then we went out for a few drinks and some dancing with my office mates and Dani evidently has a new cock she likes - at least on the ride back to the office it sounded like she was giving a blow job and I invited him out tomorrow for supper - Dani is not sure how she feels about that. Tough.

So we are here toughing it out. I've got a couple more stories I'll get up later today (I don't believe how late it is). See ya later today.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window