••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Saturday, March 29, 2008 (item)

Jeni’s First Time(s) – 7

Posted at 11:10 PM
Tags -- , , , ,

I pinched her nipple and found that whatever I did she repeated to me. I told her we should come together and I reached between my legs. I knew she did the same by my boys reaction. I was still watching her boy pump in and out of her pussy.
To Read the rest click
here->
The boys got in rhythm and so did we girls and we girls came hard watching the other’s boy pound the other pussy. I told her again and we came in a few moments. I asked her guy if he was close and he said yes. My boy told him to give him a little warning. They kept the rhythm the same but it started to accelerate.

Hers started counting 3 2 and then 2 again and they pumped some more then 3 then 2 and I saw him bury his cock in her and felt my pussy fill and the heat of his cum as my boy did the same. We girls rubbed our clits – I pinched her nipple extra hard and she started coming and I joined in.

When the guys were soft they let our legs down and we leaned over and let them join us. Both couples cuddled and he boyfriend said that was the longest he had ever lasted and she added that was the hardest she had ever felt him. My boy said same here.

We rested for a bit and she stood up to go clean up and she started to pull on her top. I asked why we needed clothes anymore.

She looked at her man and he said no need so she dropped it and both the boys watched her walk down the hall. Her boy said perfect and mine agreed. I told them to cover their eyes for a minute – said I had a surprise. They did and I quietly snuck to the other bathroom and said OK. They found me and I said sorry, I was not a piece of meat and stepped into the bathroom. Her boy said unfair.

I peed and cleaned up and then felt funny. When I turned they were looking at me from across the kitchen – I started to slam the door and she came by. She said no fair so I walked across the kitchen swinging my ass as hard as I could to the frig, opened the door and bent over.

One of them told me cold beer was on top shelf – I stayed bent over and turned and asked them if they were already tired of looking. They both grinned and then she smacked me and laughed.

We sat around trying not to look at each other. We finally gave up and every once in while us girls would drape our legs over whatever was handy and showed them the goods.

I noticed he got hard the second time and I told her he needed attention. She leaned over and kissed then deep throated him. I almost came and felt my boy moving and when I looked he was hard.

I told her to look at this cock and she did. She came while she was sucking her man. She pulled off and told me to get busy. I pulled my boy right next to hers and joined her on the floor and starting blowing my man.

We gave them great blowjobs. When they had both spurted twice I told her to let the rest hit her tits. We both milked them onto our tits.

When she let go I stroked mine a couple of times and then leaned over and ran my finger thru the come on her chest and tasted it. I knew she would too and her husband asked if it was the same – she said saltier and I said sweeter. He grinned at that.

I offered her my dick but she shook her head. The boys cleaned off our tits by rubbing the come in – I told them to use their tongues but they ignored me.

We sat drinking more beer and watching TV but we were not so absorbed checking each others bodies.

I asked the boys if we were going to get anymore. They both asked anymore what. Then hers asked what we were offering as incentive. She stood up grabbed my hand and pulled me after her.

As we left the room mine said that they get to watch if we started getting friendly.

We hit her bathroom and she told me the plan. Now first, I was all for it. Second I had no idea how hot her touch would be. She grabbed her stuff and trimmed my pussy hair to a short stubble and then she shaved me.

She was quick – she had me turn around and bend over and she said asshole clear and touched it. I almost came.

She finished and ran her hand over my twat to check her work. She told me I was awfully wet and she warmed a washcloth and washed me. I think I might have come just a bit.

She apologized that her boy didn’t seem willing to do things and I asked like what. She said they had agreed watching only – no touching.

I said she had just touched me and she blushed. I told her it was fine – I really liked it and she grinned at me and said she noticed. I hugged her tit to tit and got even wetter. She was a good hugger.

She asked how I was going to display my new feature. I told her directly. And she followed me out. I walked over to my boy and stood right in front of him and lifted my leg. He ran his finger over me, looked at her and said thanks. His dick reacted then he looked at me and told me very nice.

I dropped my leg and walked to her boy and lifted my leg. He actually started to reach out but caught himself and said it looked beautiful. I asked him if it was smooth enough hoping he would touch me. Instead he told me that if his girl did it he didn’t have to check.

I shrugged and sat down next to my man and asked if that was enough incentive. She told me to look – her dick was nice and hard. He told my boy he better hurry and she told me to help him or she would.

I didn’t do a thing – her dare made him respond. I grabbed him anyway and asked which position and she said doggie.

I got on my knees and laid my tits on the couch and patted the spot beside me and she came to me. When she knelt down she was against me. Her boy moved her over just a bit.

My boy put his dick an inch in me and told his buddy in fucking they should tease the sluts. He agreed and they spent several minutes sticking an inch or two in then pulling it out making us wait.

She turned to me and said we need to find some men that knew how to treat a pussy and they both slammed us and we reached for each other.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window