••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Saturday, March 29, 2008 (item)

Jeni’s First Time(s) – 6

Posted at 10:36 PM
Tags -- , , ,

I found that odd and asked why she could see us but we could not see her. My husband agreed so she let her robe come open. When my boy saw her shaved twat his cock throbbed. I told her he liked her pussy. She smiled and repositioned her legs to let us get a better look.
To Read the rest click
here->
He told her to turn around and she did. I told her to get rid of the robe. She looked back at me wide eyed. I asked if any other man had seen her naked and she shook her head no.

She let her robe drop to the floor and I told him that I was right. She did have a perfect ass. She grinned and bent over a little and asked him if it was OK.

I could have told her he did from the movement of his dick. He asked again if she wanted to see anything specific and she asked me to suck him. When I pulled off and his dick popped into view she made that sound.

And she made it again when his dick jerked. I grabbed his dick head and gradually moved my hand down to its base but as I was getting ready to suck him she asked if it hurt when it was in me. I said no, not at all. I sucked him just a little and she made the noise.

He asked if her boyfriend hurt her and she said he was only half his size. He almost jerked out of my mouth. She said she would be afraid to put him inside her. I pulled off and asked if she wanted to try.

She made her noise and this time my boy made almost exactly the same size. I asked him if that was OK. He didn’t answer. She said maybe later – she needed to talk to her boy.

I continued to suck him and then she asked if he could do me from behind. I got on my knees on the edge of the bed and he got up and stood beside her and put his dick at my opening.

When he pushed they both made their sounds and I came just a little. She asked if he had every done me really hard. He grabbed my hips and pounded me for about thirty seconds until I heard him tell me to look.

She had spread her legs and was playing with herself. Her other hand was squeezing her tits. I felt him get harder. I told him to fuck us. He did. She and I started moaning at the same time. He told us he was close and she wondered where he was going to come.

I asked if she wanted to see him squirt and she said yes. I asked on my butt, my back and she interrupted and told me tits. He pounded and pulled out and I flopped on my back and started jerking him off.

I asked her if she wanted to help but then he spurted and she came at the same time. She had her nipple pinched so tight it was bright red.

Every time he spurted she came. When he was done I sucked the end of it and she asked how he tasted. I offered her his dick. She backed away and shook her head and I told her he tasted fine.

I told him to finish me. Many times I could not come unless he was in me or my clit was being rubbed. He knelt down and licked me and she came. It took him a minute and when I lost it she was inches away from my stomach watching him

My second time she came with me. When I was done he kissed his way up my body and kissed me hard. She came again.

He rolled over and closed his eyes and she was switching looks from his cock to my pussy. She told me it was nice. I was not sure which one she was talking about.

She left the room and then came back to get her robe and asked how long it took to get hard again.

I told her sometimes five minutes others 30. I asked if we should try and she told me I could try. I told her I need her help and she backed away. I told he to turn around and bend over and make sue he could see her boobs hanging and her legs spread.

My boy made me proud and was throbbing in about 3 minutes and no one had touched him. He finally grabbed it and jerked off a couple of times and he looked at her and asked what now.

She said fuck me again – anyway you want – he climbed on and shoved it in and I whispered to him to fuck me steady until she came and then he and I would come together.

After 2 or 3 minutes I checked and she was in the same position but we could see her fingers busy. She came and he picked up the pace and lifted off so I could play with my clit.

She came again watching me and after another three or four minutes I told him I was ready and he said go. I started coming and he picked up the pace again. When she came he let loose and we girls came two or more times while he filled my pussy,

He rolled off and said that was it until tonight. She stood up and thanked us and grabbed her robe and left. We looked at each other and said wow. We both agreed we needed to do that again.

We cleaned up and were watching TV when he came home. He went to their room and five minutes later was sitting across from us. He asked if we were really OK with watching him and his girl fuck. We both said yes. He said he had to think about it for a while.

She offered to fix supper and afterwards we sat around drinking another bottle of wine. He went to the kitchen to rinse out his empty glass and she went with him and talked to him in low tones. Then she wiggled her finger at me and I walked over and he went to the bathroom.

She asked if she thought we could all fuck on the couch and we could watch each other. I said fine and asked what was the plan and she said we would be sluts and explained. I agreed. The guys were not expecting it.

He came back and sat down and we girls moved to the largest part of the sectional and stood about two feet apart. I heard her take a deep breath and we took off our clothes.

I was feeling the part and when we sat I leaned back and lifted my legs and I grabbed them behind my knees and pulled them back as far as I could and spread them. I told my boy to come get desert.

She did the same. The guys walked over and together they stripped never taking their eyes off the other’s girl body and then my boy started fucking me. I was watching the second dick I had ever seen, thin but just about as long as my dick plunge into his girls pussy.

Her boy came about three minutes in and my boy followed. He kept pumping me and got hard very quickly. Her boy did too. I reached over to touch her shoulder but I was not looking and my hand ended up on her tit. Before I realized it she grabbed mine and we gently fondled each other. Our boys were watching and they liked – they liked a lot.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window