••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Saturday, March 29, 2008 (item)

A Success Story From a Reader - Part 15

Posted at 9:40 PM
Tags -- , , , , , ,

I know because the last morning we were there her husband was on his back while I rode him and he trapped me with his arms while my husband pushed his cock into my pussy too. It was so fucking good.
To Read the rest click
here->
They double fucked her pussy an hour before we checked out – late of course. On the way home she fucked my husband in the back seat while we drove down the interstate. He husband was driving and he slowed down next to the 18-wheeler so that the drivers got a good show.

About half way home it was my turn except she sucked my hubby’s cock while he tried to drive. He finally made her quit until we were done – he couldn’t watch me get fucked while she was sucking him and he was trying to drive. She finished him off as we pulled into our driveway.

They got ready to leave and my husband kissed me and said he’d see me tomorrow. I looked at him with a big question on my face. Her husband grabbed my hand and said they decided to swap pussies for the night.

We girls kissed each other and I left for her house and bed. He wanted a blow job on the way home so I gave him one.

He spent the next two hours trying every hole twice. And he still came hard when I finished him off with another blowjob in the shower. I woke him up with a blowjob and he bent me over the bathroom sink right before I took a shower and filled my ass with his cum. He told me he loves assholes now.

He took me home and my hubby took her home – we must have crossed paths somewhere but we didn’t see each other. We I walked into an empty house I was surprised. About 10 minutes later I answered a knock on the door and was handed two dozen roses and a card that just said Thank You. I called my friend and she asked if I got anything lately and we compared flowers and cards.

They were identical. We talked for an hour and she decided to drop by that afternoon so that we could write momtoo and give her an update. Her suggestions had proven a hit and all of her predictions came true. We girls knew that was true because our pussies and assholes were sore.

When she got there we hugged then cried then laughed. It was one of our happiest days.

We sent momtoo an update and she must have been online because we got an immediate response.

She told us that we had done very well and was very proud of us. We had asked what the next stage was and she said other people.

We both sort of hesitated at that but we agreed we would discuss it further. She gave us some things to ponder and told us to keep having fun but as soon as it became work or we grew tired we should change things around.

We spent the next few weeks in sex heaven. She tried two in the ass again and finally succeeded in compete penetration and a very forceful fuck. In the end I was licking her pussy and had three fingers in her. She was coming and told us she almost passed out when we all three pulled almost all the way out then slammed back into her.

Her asshole took almost an hour to close back up and she came three or four times while I massaged it with my fingers. She confided that was her favorite part.

The neighbor asked the next day if something was wrong and she told them it was a new game we were playing. I never did ask what game.

About two months after our first weekend stay at a resort the hubbies surprised us with a trip to Vegas. That weekend we spent more time on the gaming floor then we did in the room. My hubby wanted a blowjob but we girls were on a winning streak. We told him to go find a hooker.

They left and we completely forgot about the incident. Three or four days later she remembered and asked her hubby. He told her he did not kiss and tell. My hubby said the same thing so we do not know what they did but the thought that some strange woman might have sucked our hubbies cocks got us thinking about what momtoo had suggested.

We were fucking each other’s hubby the next evening and she wondered if they would like to see a stranger fuck her. We know they both liked the idea because their cocks responded. We kept the fantasy going for a few days and one night we got home from a shopping trip to find the hubbies at my house with two of their golfing buddies.

They were all drunk and comparing notes about old sluts. My hubby asked if any of them had ever swapped partners. Based on what they said, they had done it quite a few times.

Then her hubby asked if any had ever fucked their friend’s wives. Only two said anything but none had really done it although they wanted to.

One of them confessed he wanted to fuck my friend. He had seen her once in a swimsuit after she had finished her swim and got an instantaneous hard-on. We girls heard that and changed into our tiniest bikinis and head for the pool.

All but two of the guys had left – my husband long time friend and the guy that liked my girlfriend in a swimsuit. We were a little disappointed but did not let it show.

The only problem was the pool was in the opposite direction. My friend solved the problem by asking my hubby if he was going to join her. She had a little problem she needed prodded.

I almost lost it but kept my cool and leaned over in front of her hubby showing him my ass while adjusting my sandal.

We left and heard one of the guys asked what that meant. If a few minutes we had four guys watching us swim our laps.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window