••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Monday, April 14, 2008 (item)

Jeni’s First Time(s) – 9

Posted at 2:48 AM
Tags -- , , , ,

He tried to pull out but his girl was behind blocking his escape and I had his balls in one hand – I asked if I sucked cock good. I drove him a little deeper into my mouth. I found my boy’s face and he was grinning. I pulled off the second dick I had ever sucked and told him to fuck me.

He started and apologized – he had never watched me suck a cock from that angle. The dick in my mouth throbbed. My boy did his job and hers finally grabbed my head and started fucking my mouth.
To Read the rest click
here->
He counted 3 2 and I released some of the pressure. My boy told him to hang on if he could and he started pumping me harder. I motioned to her to play with my boy. She came over and ran her hand over my pussy and grabbed my man and started jerking him off while he was still in me.

It was only a couple of minutes and my man said 3 - I increased the pressure and my motion on the dick in my mouth and he said 3 then 2 and 2 again an my man said 2 and 2 and then I tasted a full blast of cum in the back of my throat. I thought it was going to come out of my nose. I felt my man squirt in my pussy and heard her tell him to fill my pussy.

The second squirt in my mouth and the feeling of come in my pussy made me come and I felt her other hand rubbing my clit. I came over and over between her hand and the cocks in me. It was wild.

I kept sucking until he started to go soft and pulled off and asked how it was. They all said great. My boy pulled out of me and she patted my slit and moved away.

I told them that was the best. Her man agreed and asked how her hand felt – I told him great.

She spoke and wanted to know when it was her turn. I grabbed the guys and sat them down and forced her down between them and put her hands in their laps.

Before I stood all the way up she was jerking them both off. I stuck my pussy up to my husband and he touched it then licked it a few times.

I noticed her man was getting hard again. I put my pussy in front of him and she told him to lick me. He did and I just about died of surprise. I grabbed his head and held him there. My man groaned and he was ready to go. Good men.

She climbed on her man without letting go of my dick and started fucking him. I told my dick to fuck her mouth and he had a big grin on his face when he gave her his cock. She tried to swallow it but he was too big. He told her careful, he almost came.

She got into a rhythm and the guys both had their eyes closed enjoying themselves. I touched her boobs and she made that sound even though her mouth was full. The guys opened their eyes and saw my hands. I could tell they liked it so I bent down and sucked on a nipple. My man made his sound and she moaned and stopped sucking him for a moment.

My man grabbed both my nipples and started his routine – he would pull them then pinch then twist just a bit then pull them and I usually go nuts. This time I’m watching his cock in another woman’s mouth and I am sucking on a woman’s tits.

I did not have anything near my pussy but I still came – hard. My man rubbed my ass and then I felt a new hand on my inner thigh. I checked and it was the other cock fucking my friend. He was moving his hand almost to my pussy and then back down – he was driving me crazy. I reached down and grabbed his hand and trapped it between my legs. He wasted no time before he started rubbing my clit. After two or three swipes I came. I had just changed tits when I felt first one then two fingers penetrate me.

He started stroking them in and out of my pussy then my boy started fucking her mouth harder and her boy started bouncing her more and I came again.

Then I am not sure what happened but one of her hands grabbed a nipple. My man grabbed a bigger chunk of my ass. Her man stuck his fingers deeper and I sucked harder on the tit in my mouth. Next thing I knew we were all coming. My orgasm lasted forever.

I watched her lick my man and then she kissed his balls. He was grinning ear to ear. She came off her man and I grabbed his cock and tried to swallow it. I licked him and kissed his balls. She laid on the couch and pulled her legs up – said he came a lot - I pulled her legs apart and then I bent down and looked. My man told her man to watch.

I knew it was a challenge so I kissed her, then I put my finger in her and licked it. Then I bent all the way down and I started at the bottom and ran my tongue to her hole and then stuck it in her. Her legs came further apart.

Her man told mine the she loves to be eaten. I had no idea what I was doing but I remembered what I liked. She kept making that sound. I started to lift up to kneel on the couch to do her right and she grabbed my head and would not let me move.

I put two fingers in her and concentrated on her clit – she liked it more than I do. The guys were coaxing me on and when she came they told me good job.

I noticed her man was hard and I slid up her body and told her I was going to fuck her man. She said good. I turned around and asked him top or bottom and he said neither. I pushed him back and straddled him and told him one way or the other I was going to get his cock inside me.

He looked at me funny and I grabbed his cock and his girl told him to fuck me. Then my man told him he wanted to watch me get fucked.

I sat on his cock and he slid in me easily. He felt much different from my man but it still felt good. I took him all the way in and I felt him run out of room. I sat on him harder and asked if it hurt. He grabbed my butt and said no.

I started to pump him and I looked at my man. He was looking between my legs and I noticed he was hard.

I told her it was her time and my boy told her to wait – he didn’t want to miss this. I started pumping faster and he asked how it felt. I told him different but good. He reached over and pinched my tit and asked me if I needed anything else. I told him not yet.

Each time my new dick filled me up I wanted more. I can not explain it but I kept trying to sit on him harder. He asked me to slow down so he could recover. I moved real slow and his girl kissed him and asked if my pussy felt good. He kissed her back and said yes. She asked if he wanted to stop and he said no. She asked if my pussy was tight and he said yes, just like yours. Good man.

He told me to go ahead and I started pumping him even harder and told him he felt so good. She made her sound and my boy pulled her to him and told her it was time.

Me and my dick’s eyes were locked on his dick. She straddled him then she reached back and spread her ass and he guided it into her. She made her sound. She got him all the way in and said fuck you are big.

I know he probably got bigger and I know that my dick felt like it got longer. I asked him to put me on my back and fuck me. He picked my up by my ass and rolled me over. I pulled my legs up and he trapped them to my tits.

When he started pounding me it hurt for a second until I stretched a little. It felt so different but so fucking good. I checked my boy and he was being ridden harder then I ever had done him. He caught my eye and he asked me how I was – I told him perfect and then my guy came without warning. He came a lot. More then my man does.

He held my legs so hard that he left prints in my legs. When he was done I told him to let me suck him and he said no and he stood up and grabbed his wife’s head and shoved his cock down her throat.

She let him fuck her mouth and he asked if I tasted good. She shook her head yes. He continued to fuck her mouth and I wanted to help.

All of a sudden he grabbed the back of her head and really shoved his dick in her hard. Her face was turning red and I could hear choking sounds. He pulled most of the way out and she swallowed and then she tried to swallow him and he forced it all the way in.

Then he pulled out and asked if she was OK but he had one squirt left and it hit her left cheek. I licked it off and my man said he was close.

He flipped her over and slammed his cock in her. She screamed then told him harder and she screamed again and told him he was too big. He came. She came with him. It was so hot to watch I slapped my clit and then rubbed it hard and I came before they finished.

When he pulled out he offered it to me and I gave her the choice. She didn’t care so I pulled her up and we took turns licking and sucking and then she French kissed me.

We all went into the bathroom and the guys cleaned up the other’s girl. We sat on the couch and acted shy for about thirty seconds until my boy asked what was next. Who wanted what. What’s the next step or position.

We all grinned – I asked if everyone was OK with what had happened. Her man said that he was surprised he liked it so much. Mine agreed.

Then the mood was set when she told us what she wanted to try next. The guys looked at each other and I teased that she must really like cock.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window