••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Tuesday, April 15, 2008 (item)

Dani’s Daily Update

Posted at 3:57 PM
Tags --

Adam will probably not be returning to these pages. He called this morning to let me know he had found a new girlfriend. She likes that he is possessive and saves all the pussy for him.

Fine with me – not really but I try not to let it bother me – the fucking asshole.
To Read the rest click
here->
Lisa is up in the air, literally, showing the lady that made the stain glass window in the window wall what she wants. Captain is one hell of an artist and drew what Lisa described to him last night in the moonlight. It sounded so romantic. Damn I need some romance in my life – it’s springtime. But nobody comes to mind. Oh well, lots of sex will probably cheer me up.

Captain just gave me a pencil drawing of me sitting at the computer. Did I tell you he is an excellent artist? Damn, he made me cry. It is beautiful. Pops just said a beauty for a beauty. He asked Stubby to make him a frame for it. Turns out stubby is the second best woodworker in the area. Captain and him have been friends for years. He asked Pops where he thought he got the recipe for the special drink he makes.

Captain said it was his great grandfather’s recipe. Captain can not drink the stuff – tears his stomach up.

The lady came down with Lisa to discuss things and she asked Captain if she could try to make a gray scale stained glass. We had never heard of that. Lisa took a bunch of pictures and the lady and Captain are making minor changes to Lisa’s vision. She will not let any of us see it even though we all read her post this morning.

She says it has to be a surprise. Captain just sat down with another piece of paper. Pops tried to look and Captain shielded it. I tried to look and he hid it and told me it was of me naked.

Whatever he is drawing he is doing it from memory – he is not looking at anything.

Was it this morning I said it was going to be a great day? It really has been. And I think it will get better.

Guys are almost done fixin’ the Dani Lynn and we are going for a short test trip and to see Annie. Pops wants to give her more payback. That is always fun.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window