••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Wednesday, April 16, 2008 (item)

Annie’s Daily Update

Posted at 3:41 PM
Tags -- , , ,

I knew when I got to work this afternoon I would have reminders of yesterday’s boat show. I had fourteen vases of flowers all voting me best ass of the company. I have several invitations to Best Ass Contest at many different venues including private parties, strip clubs and my favorite, executive washroom on the top floor.

I have fourteen new bikinis – all very brief – all different colors and I had three empty boxes – inside were suppose to be what the senders wanted to see me model. It took me until the second box to figure it out.
To Read the rest click
here->
When I walked into the honcho meeting (that’s what they call it) I received a standing ovation and then was asked to lead the opening benediction – I told them that my outfit underneath was blasphemous and I would be struck down if I uttered one word of prayer. And besides, it was the first time we had ever opened with a prayer.

They are still laughing about it. One of the younger members asked for a description of my outfit underneath. I held out my hand and he helped me to the top of the conference table. I smiled and examined all the faces to be sure I was not pissing anyone off – instead I saw several pairs of eyes in lust – several were female.

I unbuttoned the front of my ankle length dress – Jen had just hemmed one of mom’s conservative numbers. I hid what was underneath and asked if they had the defibrillators nearby. One of the stenographers left and placed it right next to the oldest guy. He and everyone else got a big laugh out of that. Then I let my dress fall.

Two of my work girls came in, one with Pops new high def video cam and the other with my palm sized digital cam and got their reactions as well as my outfit.

I was laughing so hard I almost peed myself. The look of disappointment on their faces was so funny. My outfit was an old full body thermal underwear – compete with butt flap. Jen had sewn elastic at several points to ‘shape’ the garment to my body but when I unhooked all the ends the garment fell baggy and hid all my curves. Pops told me it was as flattering as a potato sack.

Everyone groaned and I heard a couple of fucks and damns. I got a hand down and the same work girls brought in an examination screen. I have no idea where it came from and I have only seen them in movies when the girl changes outfits behind it with the men present.

I pulled off the thermal suit and one of the ladies wanted to examine it. Then I asked my girls for my underwear. One of them opened a box that they said someone in the room had sent to me. Inside was a string thong Jen had made this morning.

It consisted of a waist band and a single string going between my legs attached to the front and back. It could not possibly hide anything since it was only 1/8 inch wide and was really gold colored elastic rope.

I pretended to put it on and asked for the bra and my girl told me they must have left it in the office. One offered to go get it but I said I was fine – the twins were still nice and perky.

Everyone in the room was trying to see through the screen. They handed me my dress. An old sundress that was very short, it hung about four inches below my butt. But Jen had made some alterations. First she cut the back out of it – she cut it so low that if you put your finger down the middle of the back at it’s lowest point, your finger would be in my crack. She had trimmed the back with the same gold elastic the thong was made from.

She used the material from the back and attached it between the front and back skirt panels turning my skirt into kulots or fake shorts depending upon your definition. She is very good with a sewing machine. They are perfect and just tight enough that unless I pull them up you can not see anything, not even my butt cheeks when I bend over but it still twirls like a skirt.

The front is classic low plunge V-Neck that stops about 2 inches below my cleavage and with the inserts she sewed in I have the most amazing cleavage. And if I bend over you can see my nipples. After I got the dress in place I pinched my nipples a few times to get them nice and hard.

I asked if everyone was ready and I walked from behind the screen, stepped on my chair and right to the table top and walked the ‘runway’. I was so proud I did not knock anything over.

All the guys were trying to look under my skirt but there was nothing to see. When I got back to my chair I asked if they wanted to see what I was wearing underneath. Several heads nodded and I dropped the thong they had all seen me put on into the hands of the big boss. I told him it was too restrictive and then I stepped back in my chair, made it to the floor with out falling and sat down crossing my legs very slowly.

The work girls gathered everything up and left with the cameras still running. The big boss looked at me and could not figure out how to ask me if I was wearing anything under the dress. I told him this dress was all I had on. I stood and bent over and told him to look.

Then I called for the defibrillator and everyone laughed. A few minutes later, after he had surprised me, he whispered nice boobs – I looked right at him and said I hated that word. Someone asked what word and I said boobs – I preferred the word tits and the big boss was bright red but he was smart enough to keep his mouth shut.

When he called the meeting to order he wanted me to expand on a suggestion I had about tracking employee productivity. I felt the current system that was tied strictly to current dollar sales was not fair to those people who worked hard on a small account that over a few years bloomed into a top performer but was not included in the monthly stats.

He passed out my first rough draft that had asked for comments. I had no preparation and he told me he was doing this because he heard I was fast on my feet. I was ready to cut his balls off but figured it was time to earn my pay.

I was also upset that my skirt was sewn shut because my primary weapon was hidden from view. I remembered that pops always told me to look for an opening to reverse the tables.

I immediately asked how many people had reviewed my proposal. No one. So I started pointing out the fallacies with the current system and had every one agreeing with me within tem minutes. The big boss knew he had just been had.

By the end of the meeting a new system was in place blessed by all even the boss. After the meeting he handed my thong back to me but I told him he could keep it. He called it his consolation prize. I reminded him of the boob shot he had gotten earlier – then I gave him another.

He told me no fair – he didn’t have any weapons like that. I asked about the one thing he had that I didn’t and he blushed again. He asked that I not convey today’s meeting with his wife. I told him she was the one that thought it up and I left. I wondered what he would do when he told his wife her idea for the meeting was great.

My work girls were waiting for me and had already edited the video. I told them to hide it, we had better think long and hard because there was no doubt who had made it and posted it. They were a bit disappointed but I grabbed a copy and sent it to Pops.

He called and all he did was laugh as well as Dani and Jen and Lisa and William and Captain. I’m heading for home in a bit – Just wanted to get this story posted and do some more editing on the new productivity system. The work girls told me they owed me anything I wanted. I would love to get one of them alone but I am pretty sure I would scar her for life.

Captain is cooking what he calls Jack Daniels Pork Ribs – Pops said the smell is heavenly. I wonder if Dani and I will have to ‘pay’ for our meal.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window