••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Tuesday, April 15, 2008 (item)

Annie’s Daily Update

Posted at 3:18 PM
Tags --

Adam is an asshole. Dani was not completely immersed but she definitely did like the guy and was hoping for more than a casual fuck. But Dani is now pissed – Adam told her he met an old friend on his trip home – they had a few drinks and they ended up in bed. He told her this girl was not as good as her but liked he was possessive. I figure they might last long distance for a couple of months but I’ve been wrong before.
To Read the rest click
here->
Jen tried to talk to her but I reminded her that she was too happy to be attempting to help a depressed girl. She understood and called Mom. The talked for a bit and Dani seemed better.

Lisa and her gave the boys a show for lunch and that got her spirits up. The Captain and Pops are working on the ship and hope to take it for a little cruise. Since I work on the river they will call me so I can show off my name. It should be really cool – but I am worried about how I will explain my name on the boat – I am still getting fallout from the Best Piece of Ass flowers. I hope to hell Pops behaves himself but that is probably being too hopeful. I’m trying to figure out a way to tie the two together.

I logged in to post another chapter of Sympathy Fucks but I have managed to lose it – hopefully Pops can find it and I can post it later.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window