••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Monday, April 14, 2008 (item)

Jeni’s First Time(s) – 8

Posted at 2:45 AM
Tags -- , , , ,

Here you go guys - your wish is my command. Part Nine will be here in just a minute then I'm going to sleep for a bit. Have fun reading.

Part 8

They got a rhythm going and I winked at her and ran my hand over her lower back – her husband watched my every move.

She rubbed my back and started rubbing lower. I did the same and before long I could feel the top of her crack against the edge of my hand. She looked back at her man and asked if it was OK for the girls to touch. He said yes.
To Read the rest click
here->
She rubbed the top of my ass and lower back and I rubbed even lower and squeezed her cheek and my hand grazed his stomach.

We squeezed each other’s ass and then she ran a finger down my crack almost to my asshole and pulled it back up. He told her I really liked that. She smiled at me.

I did it to her but her ass must have been smaller then mine or things were a little different because as soon as my finger started down I felt her asshole. She moaned – her boy leaned over and told me to massage it with my finger tip – she would let me know how much she likes it. I looked at her face and she grinned.

So, never doing it before, I massaged my first asshole. And she loved it. Her hand ran up and down my crack every time my husband pulled back.

I heard him catch his breath after he had pulled back and I looked at her face and her eyes were closed but she was smiling. I realized her hand had to be right next to my hole and I reached back with my other hand and she had spread her fingers to each side and they were touching my boys dick. I asked if it felt good and he said yes.

He started pumping again and I realized she was pushing her fingers together putting pressure on his cock.

I reached back and touched her ass and pussy and put my fingers on her boy’s dick. He jerked and I turned to look at him. He was watching my ass. He said it felt good. I changed my hand position so that I could keep him between my thumb and finger and I stroked him when he pulled out.

I was so turned on - I was touching another man’s dick while my boy was fucking me. I told her to check out what I was doing but she changes positions and my boys breathing changed .

I asked the guys how it felt to get a hand job while they were fucking a pussy. She added by the other woman. Her man came and mine followed.

I told her to keep fucking them - lets see if we can keep them hard. We had no problems. I asked the guys if they wanted anything else. Her dick said a better view. I asked what we could do and he didn’t know.

She suggested that next time just one couple fuck while the other watches. My boy said he didn’t think he would like that.

(I’m using boy because I am tired of typing so if they and this appears I forgot to do mass replace J)

Then my boy asked her boy if he wanted to trade. I thanked him silently – I really did want to change dicks.

He said that they had agreement not to. I spoke up and said they also had an agreement not to touch; should I let go?

He said no – she said no – and my boy said no. I said then you guys might as well finish up.

I started stroking him. He held it most of the way out so I stroked full length and went between his balls and her pussy. He loved it and so did she.

My boy caught on and about a minute later my boy started counting down – when he got to 2 her boy said 1 and I could feel him squirting. I also felt my pussy filling up.

After a few moments he pulled out of his girl and pulled out of my hand and said wow.

His girl turned around and licked his dick. I pulled off and licked mine. I asked if she wanted to trade but her boy just would not do it.

My boy sat down and I stood up to go clean up when he grabbed me and licked my slit. He toyed with my clit until I came a little and told me he really liked me shaved.

I stopped in front her guy and offered a taste or feel but he shook his head. I was not going to get lucky.

We girls cleaned up and we cuddled up with our men and we watched some stupid movie the guys liked. We girls fell asleep.

The next morning I woke to a stiff dick poking my side. I looked to see whose it was and saw my familiar dick.

She must have saw me move and said that the pussy was all awake – where were the dicks. I asked if she liked morning sex – she said she liked ANY sex. I sat up and both guys ended up beside me – I reached and got a cock in each hand and started stroking.

I told her it looked like the dicks woke up before the boys. She smiled and said we all need to pee and report back here to take care of the morning wood.

She made me let go and we went to the bathroom. I peed first and I stood and washed my hands while she sat. I leaned over her to get a towel and I felt her touch me. She said no stubble. But she kept it up very lightly.

I told her if she didn’t stop she’d have to clean me again. She said OK. I got wetter. She pulled her hand away and sighed. She wiped and got up and cleaned her self.

I handed her the towel and we were standing facing each other but side by side. When she leaned to hang the towel I reached between her legs and rubbed her. I asked how she could still be so smooth.

She rubbed beside my fingers and then rubbed me and commented they felt the same.

She used her fingers to rub up and down my slit then I felt her middle finger penetrate my slit and brushed my clit then my hole just barely. I did the same except I paused at her hole for just a moment.

Her finger found my hole and then she put about an inch in me. She told me she could tell I liked that. She also told me I was really tight which pleased me. She told me I was getting so wet.

My finger went in her and she made that sound. We gradually worked our fingers all the way in and I asked if she had even done this before. She laughed and said no way.

I started stroking her and I heard my boy tell us to get whatever we have in each other’s pussy out and get in here.

We thought they were peeking. I pulled my finger out and licked it. She did the same and I asked if I could try something this morning. She asked if it involved getting her dick to loosen up and I explain what I had in mind. She was all for it.

We walked back out and I pushed my boy to his back, straddled him and sat on his cock. He could not believe it. I started riding and I asked her boy to come here for a minute. He stood up and came closer. I told him to come here I want to tell him a secret. He got closer and I grabbed his cock.

I looked up at him and said that the girls were going to void all previous agreements and I put his cock in my mouth and starting sucking him,


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window