••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Wednesday, April 16, 2008 (item)

Dani’s Daily Update

Posted at 8:52 PM
Tags -- , ,

I must make an apology to all my chat friends. When Pops installed the new firewall we fired up Messenger and tested it making sure we could chat with each other.

We did not think it odd that no one tried to chat with us – we have been busy with so many other things and Lisa, who is the biggest chat fan of us, had been talking to all of her friends in the role playing world without problems.
To Read the rest click
here->
For some reason my and Annie’s and Jeni’s system were set up wrong. They were not automatically logging in when we connected to the Internet. When I logged in to talk to Annie this afternoon I found the problem. I had so many offline messages I had to write them down since I couldn’t figure out how to save them and the system would not let me send any messages.

Pops is working on it so hopefully we’ll be back up soon.

The Dani Lynn is so pretty sitting at the dock in the bright sunlight. They are still trouble shooting the cooling system. Captain is anxious to take it on a daylong or nightlong cruise. He insists he can teach me to pilot or sail her. I asked why they always call ships her and he said to not anger the gods. I have to remember to look that up.

Lisa’s stained glass lady is back measuring and drawing on the windows under the Grand Pops. One of her helpers hung a large sheet inside and is blocking my view of what she is drawing. Captain is making comments. I hope he does not piss her off but then again she did ask for his help.

We discovered this morning that Jen is one heck of a seamstress – she made Annie a joke thong and turned an old sundress into a perfect for Annie kulot dress. Annie’s boobs are big enough but Jen put what she called helpers in that gave her unbelievable cleavage.

She also took a very old pair of Pops long johns and tacked elastic strips in special places to show Annie’s curves. They all hooked together in front to one hook and when Annie unhooks one they all come lose hiding her body. You could not even tell she was a women when it just hung on her.

Then Jen found a full-length, full-sleeved, high neck gown in mom’s closet and hemmed it and fitted it in all the right places. Annie looked hot in it when she got done.

William was really impressed as were we. She has many talents. Captain asked if she ever worked with heavy sail material. She said he always wanted to but never had. Captain had a grin on his face like he had just found a long lost best friend. When quizzed later he said it was a surprise – we sure have lots of surprises around here.

Annie sent us the tape from her ‘fashion show’ and it was so funny. When Pops called her all we could do was laugh – it was great. Captain said ‘he could not believe he was’ and Jen supplied the word ‘fucking’ for him while Pops supplied ‘someone who was that hot.’

Captain turned red again – he is so cute when he does that. When Annie got home Pops asked her to walk the runway again – he put her up on the kitchen table. Captain wanted to excuse himself but I got to him first – instant hard-on I found. She helped Annie down and told him that she likes her ass spanked too and her clit. Annie bent over and I nailed her twice then she stood up and turned around and I smacked her crotch – all while holding on to the Captain. I told Annie his cock really liked that.

Annie asked him to wait a minute and she came back with Pops ping pong paddle. She handed it to Captain and asked if it felt OK. Then she bent over. Captain smacked her twice. Jen commented that William liked it. I looked and she was holding his cock. I noticed Lisa moved toward Pops but he shielded his crotch. It was easy to tell he was hard too.

Annie took the Captain’s hand and told him to watch her ass. She was swinging it wildly. He watched all the way to the boat. Pops asked why she was taking him to the boat and I told him he needed to try the captain’s chair. Pops wondered which chair Captain had claimed. Lisa and I both smiled.

Annie came back in an hour ago and told us to let the Captain sleep – he had really worn himself out – Pops said show us and she dropped her dress. Her ass is bright red and she has a big smile. As she swung her ass up the stairs she told us it hurts to do this but it is making her wet again.

Jeni lead William up to her room. I wonder what she is up to. William was asking why Annie’s tits were so red. Jen said she would show him. When they were in her room Pops asked if Jen liked spanking. Nobody answered him.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window