••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Monday, April 14, 2008 (item)

Lisa’s Daily Update

Posted at 10:10 PM
Tags -- , , , , ,

Boy have we girls gotten use to being lazy – we have all been waiting for Annie to ask us if we have any news to post. She usually asks mid-afternoon and usually one of us notices when no one has provided an update.

But in our defense, no one told us Annie had gone back to work today. The boat house construction took a new twist this morning. A crew came in the house and emptied BBs room. They took her doors off then sealed the hallway leading to her room with plastic and they left.
To Read the rest click
here->
About an hour later we saw machinery awfully close to that corner of the house and Dani yelled at us to come see. The outer wall of BBs’ room was gone. The big window – everything.

There were very large beams sitting on the ground and Pops walked up. Dani asked him what the hell was going on. He just smiled and shook his head. Dani pushed him and he said he knew us girls hated getting our feet dirty when walking to the dock and now the boat house.

What did that have to do with BBs’s room on the second floor? He would not say. When Annie brought the Captain home after work they walked down to the Dani/Annie/Lisa Marie (the Marie I added). We yelled and Annie told us five minutes. When they came back the Captain was smiling and Annie’s dress was not quite right. Dani asked Annie if she got it all – or did she christen the boat again? Annie said she got it all. Captain said he did too and I laughed and asked if the Lisa Marie just had its first experience. Pops spoke from the back ground and said not today but Annie was on the boat late Friday night too and Saturday night and last night.

We looked at her and then Pops said it was not him and Captain blushed. Dani slid up to him, rubbed his leg awfully close to his dick and asked him if he had been laid more since Friday then he had in any given month since he married his wife. He said he needed one more… but he never finished. Dani grabbed his hand and to the boat they went. Annie changed clothes and asked Pops why he was building an outside set of stairs to the second and third floor.

I looked at him and he laughed and said he had never been able to hide anything from her. Then he asked if she had received a package at work. She picked up something and hit Pop on the back then she started to smack him calling him all kinds of names and when he ran she chased him.

They covered all four floors and outside to the boat. I followed them and when I got to the lounge Dani was bent over a bar stool and Captain was fucking her. When I opened the door they said Pops and Annie went that way and pointed out a side door. I asked if she knew why Annie would be mad at him but she moaned and grabbed the Captains hands. I watched until she came.

I told the captain to save a little for me and he was surprised I was still there and she told me to get over there. She told be to get ready. I bent over and pulled my pants down and my pussy was filled in about 10 seconds.

As I already told him and he demonstrated first hand, he was a very good fuck. When I came I asked for one more and Dani slapped my tits and fingered my pussy while he was still pounding me and I came again.

He went right back to Dani. I wiped off and pulled my pants on and went to the third desk. Pops had Annie bent over the outer rail (his name) and was doing a Drive-By-Fuck. After she came Pops told me it was my turn but I told them Captain had already done me. Annie said that was great and Pops said no man that old was going to get more pussy then him and Annie told him to go take lessons.

I’m not sure but I think someone stuck something up Annie’s ass and I saw her chasing Pops again. When I came back down, Pops was talking to the Captain wanting fucking lessons while Dani was still getting fucked by the Captain – she was coming and told Pops to go to hell. Then she came again and told Annie he had never lasted this long before. Annie told her to blow him – he usually only lasts about 2 or 3 minutes. Pops told him to treat the girls mouths as a new whore’s pussy and he would last a lot longer and I hit him in the middle of the back with a pillow and Annie nailed him in the face.

On the way back to the cabin Annie told me about the flowers and the card. I thought it was funny and so did she but then I felt sorry for her that the whole office knew. We are coming up with a plan to get him back.

Pops came in later with Captain. I asked about Dani and Pops said they left her and Jeni in the wheel house (not sure what that is) and they were experimenting with the Captain’s chair for the best position. Best position? For eating pussy. Annie and I didn’t hear anything else. We were already half way to the ship (as Captain insists we call it).

After that experiment I know we girls are going to like the ‘ship’. Captain is just afraid we’ll hit everything on the river if we don’t pay better attention.

Captain is sleeping on the ‘ship’ tonight – the mechanics will be here bright and early to check the engine that overheats. I think I’ll pay him a visit when I notice the lights are out and let the mechanics think what they want when I leave the ship in the morning in a short robe. Maybe I’ll keep him hard until they arrive and he can deal with the admiration.

We girls can be terrible.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window