••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Tuesday, April 15, 2008 (item)

Grand Pops and Son

Posted at 3:54 AM
Tags --

I slipped down to the Lisa Marie (that’s what I call my part of the new boat) about 9:30 pm and scared the hell of the captain. He taught me how to alert him I was onboard – don’t surprise him – I might get shot. As it turned out he did shoot – just not a gun.
To Read the rest click
here->
I have never screwed outside when it was cold. It is so strange – Captain pushed me out naked – he was too – and my tits and nipples were frozen until the sex started – then they were warm. The only thing that was actually cold was my feet – everything else was toasty once my pussy was filled. I do not even know what made him think of it – one moment we were laying in bed and the next he was telling me how beautiful my skin looked in the moonlight.

After we fucked outside and after we fucked again inside (I rode him), we came back into the main room so that I could show him Grand Pops and Son and asked for his opinion on my new project. Today I rode a cherry picker (I think that is what they called it) up to the top of the window wall and looked closely at the stained glass window at the vary top.

First, it is MUCH bigger then I thought it was. Second, it was very clean – pops is not sure when it was cleaned last but it has been in the last 9 years. Third, it is protected by heavy thick glass on the outside. Fourth, the artist’s name is in the bottom right corner.

When I checked the Internet she is still in business – and she remembers her work very well. She’ll be here tomorrow morning to check on it and give me a ball park figure for a new window. I took a picture of Grand Pops and Son and of the two windows directly below and to the sides.

I pulled them all into paint and using the limited tools added family pictures of Pops, Moms and the ABCs into the two windows underneath. Using free hand tools and grabbing whatever color I wanted I ‘created’ two additional stain glass windows.

I’ll tell her what I want and see what she says. I checked with pops but did not tell him the new stain glass windows would represent his family. I showed it to Captain and he suggested adding the ship to the river that should extend from the upper window to the lowers. He even helped me draw it. He is a pretty good artist.

We sat on the couch in front of the fire and I convinced him to lay with me and watch the moon illuminate the window wall. It has been so cloudy I have not seen much of the moon. Captain thought it was beautiful and we started a poem but he fell asleep. I covered him and am writing this. I’ll see if I can sneak back in with him.

William and Deni got home about 11 according to Captain. I took a nap to rest up for my surprise for Captain and feel pretty good – maybe I’ll just stay awake – have to see what the forecast is for tonight.

Some days are good, others suck, today was perfect, absolutely perfect – but I can not tell you why.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window