••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Saturday, April 19, 2008 (item)

Dani’s Early Morning Update

Posted at 7:03 AM
Tags --

The trip has been postponed until the Sun comes out and stays out. It is cold and very damp and just sucks outside – a warm fire is a much better companion.

And of course there are no fireplaces on the ship – I wonder why that is but I am pretty sure I know already.
To Read the rest click
here->
Everyone woke up and I guess did not realize I did not get to bed until late so I am going back to bed as soon as I eat some of Pops pancakes – I know it is bad for you to eat and sleep but it feels SSSOOOO good especially when it is cool and cloudy outside – perfect sleeping.

Pops and Annie are talking about making a trip home to get some stuff – William and Jeni want to visit their ‘old’ places and gather some personal things and Pops invited Captain just to answer his curiosity and possibly talk to the other caretaker so that Captain can run now if he wants.

So back to bed as soon as I fill my tummy – later today.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window