••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Saturday, April 19, 2008 (item)

The Girls Evening Update

Posted at 11:40 PM
Tags -- , , ,

I am writing for everyone – we are all full sheets in the wind, whatever that means – Captain called us that. His four friends and now friends for life offered everything from large amounts of cash to a couple of hundred river front acres on either side of the river.

One guy, 68 we believe, had never had a blow job. Captain told them all to open their minds and whatever other part of their body needed opened to enjoy themselves. He guaranteed them complete protection and satisfaction.
To Read the rest click
here->
One friend was very afraid I was going to do something to his asshole – I probably should have traded with someone but I wanted to show I was OK. I was stroking the guy and asked if he liked it – he said yes. I cupped his balls and pulled and massaged them and he agreed it felt really good while I stroked his cock. Then I rubbed his taint and he almost came and I suggested that maybe he would really like that while I sucked his cock.

He said he did not think so - he would not be able to concentrate while I rubbed him there. I started sucking him and indicated to Dani to look. My finger was halfway in his ass – he was trying to fuck my mouth and when Dani asked if he was OK he said fabulous then he came in my mouth.

I kept sucking and asked if he wanted anything else. He told me to rub him more on the taint and the ole guy surprised me by getting hard again and after about five minutes he shot again in my mouth.

I walked him out to the rest of his friends and told him not to tell anyone what we had just done.

In the end, Dani fucked one guy, Lisa gave a guy a hand job and Jeni stripped for a guy that shot his cum all over the back of a chair.

They were all disoriented and Captain helped pull them back together. Not one gave up his secret. So we gave it up for them and they all sat around for about 10 minutes asking Captain a series of questions and confirming with each other that they had all had some sort of sexual encounter – for some of them it had been 5 or more years and that they could have more if they wanted.

One of the guys pointed out they were wasting time sitting around talking when they could be fucking. Dani said he was right and they all wanted her. She asked why and they were embarrassed to say. In the end it was because Captain told them she came the most when she was fucked.

I acted hurt and asked if they wanted quantity or quality. They were not really sure since many of them never had a wife that came let alone a partner that could have multiple orgasms.

In the end Dani and I fucked the guys side by side and we used our normal signals to come and fake orgasms as needed. She let me ‘win’ three or four times and Captain came into the bathroom to give me crap. I asked if he was sure he knew when I was faking it and I told him to rub my clit and I came three times. At least he thinks I came three times – he is now not sure if I came at all and is not even sure he was rubbing my clit.

All he knows is that he got hard as a rock when I did whatever I did. He went to find Dani but got Lisa instead and he is sure he made her come five times but she told him she never did come – the guy before him wore her out.

By the time we were done no one knew anything for sure but we girls knew that all the guys had gotten hard – harder then they had been in many years. We know that all the guys came at least once in one of the girl’s mouths and they had all came a second or third time (and a fourth for Captain) before we girls called for a break.

We told them they were animals and we would never have more then two of them together again. We were just massaging their egos but they did not need to know that.

One of the guys came up next to me and grabbed my ass then rubbed my slit and before I knew it he was finger fucking me. I had Lisa grab his balls and hold him high and tight.

Once she had pinned him, I told him since he had not asked permission to fuck me nor approval to even try I was going to fuck his ass with a beer bottle. It was his punishment.

When he tried to get away I let the other guys know what he had done and Dani made it clear we were off limits until he had apologized and served his punishment.

They held him down but none of them would give him his punishment. In the end I just jerked him off and when he was close I dropped the towel to let everyone watch him shoot in my mouth and watched the beer bottle roll around under us. The looks on their faces when they thought I was fucking his ass with the beer bottle were great.

Dani pointed out they were having a difficult time telling if someone was in pain or pleasure – maybe they ought to pay more attention and quit acting their age. They were all going to show her attention but Captain pointed out she was just teasing.

All in all we had a great night and they were all ready for bed before 8 PM. And they were so thankful we girls actually became embarrassed until Captain told us they were the most eligible bachelors or widows in town. He suggested we give them our favorite colors, favorite jewelry type, silver, gold, necklace, bracelet, rings, stones etc.

He even suggested we make a list of electronic items we might want since one or two of them used to work in department stores.

We tried to tell them we had four cocks, five counting Captain and we had got them all hard and soft and hard and soft again and we were content – that’s all we wanted.

They are not believing us so we’ll wait till next time. In the mean time we are all drunk or soon will be. Captain told us we were leaving at 9 AM and he’d have plenty of coffee and lube in case we were still hurting.

We are not sure what the hell he is talking about. All we know it is almost time for bed.

Good night!


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window