••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Sunday, April 20, 2008 (item)

Lisa’s River Update

Posted at 11:11 PM
Tags -- , , ,

I should have joined the navy a long time ago. I love being on the water – it can be so peaceful and everything has to be planned completely ahead of time. These guys make it so easy.

I remember being in ski boats or fishing boats that could maneuver quickly but they were not nearly as much fun as these big toys. Captain is so good and so confident of many of these tug drivers that he pulled close to one tug and they laid a board between them but the board never touched the other boat.
To Read the rest click
here->
They somehow kept it a few inches above the other’s deck. Dani and I walked on like we were on a casual stroll. It was so weird but so exciting. And the tug crew was the most sincere, kind, and decent guys we have met on the river. When we went up and down the ladders they looked away (until Dani pointed out she had worn this particular skirt so that guys would try to look up it and I pointed out I had purposely forgotten a key piece of clothing because my dress looked better without it).

The next ladder they all got down first and were looking up when Dani started down. She stopped for almost a full ten seconds on each ladder rung and pretended not to notice all their stares. As she reached the bottom one of the guys said she did not have anything on underneath the skirt. When Dani got close to him she kissed him and said, “Right!” The guy blushed and asked why. One of the guys told him to shut up. I slid down the ladder using the handrails and of course my dress flew up displaying my privates and the guy was incredulous that two women on the same boat would have forgotten their undies.

His mate told us he lived a sheltered life because he became almost unmanageable when he didn’t understand things and he always wanted to ask many questions. I told them to let him talk to us but they were worried. I assured them we would not hurt or embarrass him..

We asked him to show us how the barges were hooked together and he was an absolute gentleman but he did ask lots of questions. The one that made us realize he really was not use to the real world was “How much we charged to suck a dick.”

Dani and I looked at each other and one of the original guides started to answer when Dani shushed him and asked the guy to repeat his question. I asked why he would want his dick sucked when he could fuck a girl. He said he didn’t want to catch AIDS from us prosties so he always made them suck his dick.

We asked why he thought we were prosties (I was not even sure what that was at first his accent was so thick). He said we didn’t wear undies. He showed us the cables and the chains and the come-alongs or something like that. I was actually surprised how simple and strong the system was.

We asked to see inside one of the barges – they were hauling propane in large tanks. The boss told us that was impossible – against insurance rules because one missed step and we could level everything for miles. He told me the only reason we got as far as we did was Captain and our bald but he would not finish he sentence. We girls both knew and laughed.

As we moved back to the tug and our ship we joked with our guide. He again wanted to know how much we charged. I told him we were free but he had to be real nice AND never tell anyone. He watched as we climbed each ladder and still could not believe he could watch for free. Our real guide told us we were being real nice. I told him we liked to make people horny. That’s all. He asked what we got out of it and Dani told him we get horny too.

He was going to ask if we fucked anyone we made hard but Dani told him no guy that looked ever got lucky unless he had already been lucky. He found that weird.

Before we crossed back to our ship we thanked the tugboat captain and the wheelman and our tour guide. I wondered why there were so many people for so few barges when Captain said there were two crews – one was returning to get their boat and load after they were stranded by a lock problem for a month.

Captain told Dani to move the ship away from the tub and to circle it and asked me to take pictures. Then Dani decided it was my turn to take the helm. I did not know what she meant. Her and Captain got a big laugh out of that and he motioned me over and I took Dani’s place in the Captain’s chair and control of the ship. It is like playing a giant video game – but you don’t want to lose.

He told me he would never be more then ten feet away until we had our licenses. He said we only needed to watch a few gauges and to yell if we saw any red lights. He is a licensed instructor and had trained several dozen idiots as he calls us.

But he is also a pain in the ass. As I pulled far enough ahead to initiate a turn around the barge he had me stand to get a better view out one window and when he pulled me back telling me it was OK to sit, well it was but I was not sitting directly on the chair. There was something between me and the chair. Captain wondered if I was able to concentrate with a hard cock under me.

I asked if he had ever fucked while underway. He said he was about to and I fucked him WHILE I successfully steered the Lisa Marie around the barges and back to the starboard side (or was it port?).

I do know that the next time the Captain uses his bow to try to infiltrate my stern I will stick my big foot up his stern and yank his balls from port to starboard while jerking his cock the opposite way.

I’ve been writing this post since about 2pm – no hurry – I’m on the river. Captain is running us through several tests – he keeps pointing out that he is getting older and if he decides to die at sea, one of us will probably have to take him home. We told him we are going to fuck his heart back to health so he does not have to worry. He smiles and wants to know when we are giving him his next booster shot.

I was rushing to finish this at first but Pops told me there were several spots I could transmit along the river. I have yet to find a place I am out of touch except for about a half mile up and down river from the cabin.

So today has been very lazy – Annie fell asleep on top of the wheelhouse (I think that is what they call it) and burned her boobs – Captain took great care to put on enough medicine – twice – he is definitely a boob man.

Lisa gave William a slow fuck on the roof of the galley which is directly in front of the wheelhouse. She had to stop several times when other ships came by. Captain said it was best to go slow unless we were in a hurry. There was always plenty of room to pass but he insists we watch for barges and listen to river traffic and if we can help by waiting for a lock position or by helping a tug around a tight curve, then we help.

He even offered to pin a barge for a tug while he went back for his others but when the tug captain saw me in the chair he passed. Captain came out of hiding and asked if he would do. Instead of pinning the barge, Captain told me and Dani exactly what to do and he ‘walked the plank’ as he called it and had a cup of coffee with an old friend. Pops was nervous until Captain came over the radio and said he had a test. The other tug’s captain barked four orders to us which we immediately evaluated and executed.

When Pops saw what we were doing and watched the Captain walk the plank back to our ship and we then ended up bow to bow with the upriver barge ready to push if needed (even though we had no bumpers) Pops was very impressed and the other Captain offered us both jobs.

We setup without help and walked the plank to confer with the other tug’s crew. Captain took over and we learned later he could not believe how fast we caught on.

Annie was lurking in the background and overheard what he said. She came forward and told him to get the fuck out of her chair. He did and she pulled up next to the tug and used the loud speaker to tell both ships she was horny and wanted to head for home port and some hard docked dick.

Both Captains lost it and Annie complained that some dicks just don’t hang the right way. Dani and I got back on board but were laughing so hard I had to pee.

Captain told Annie to do a switch-a-roo but she had not been around when Dani and I named it so he took over and we headed for home and I came back from changing my pee wet pants to finish this and post it.

Annie was teasing Captain and I heard her ask if he had ever fucked while at the wheel. I told her no that he would not fuck me because he wanted to ask her first. He smiled and winked at me. Annie told him to dim the lights. When he leaned back, she let her clothes drop and climbed on him. He was already hard. I told them I could get us home but Annie insisted I join them – the Captain should be able to handle it.

As it was Captain was finished before we reached the other river and he showed us all how to come up river to our dock and swing the ship around to dock. We all got to practice and when it was Pops turn he took us back down river and docked perfectly at the restaurant.

He invited us in for coffee and desert. Afterwards he headed up stream and docked perfectly at our dock. Captain was confused until someone volunteered that Pops used to live on the water in his home town and was awfully good with a canoe and a row boat and making things work.

Captain said we would practice tomorrow and the next day if the weather held. It would not be long and we’d be able to go without him. Pops said he would never let that happen.

We all had a wonderful day – I think we all got off at least once, some of us twice and I know Annie is going to peel. And now you know too.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window