••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Tuesday, April 22, 2008 (item)

Lisa and Dani’s Nooner

Posted at 2:22 PM
Tags --

Now everyone will be looking for the description of sex we just had or want to have. Maybe I should have added the word update to the end. Nah, you can cuss me now – I’ll wait.

All done? Good – Dani and I just pulled into the big town – we have our schedules and got exactly what we wanted at school. Everyone is extremely nice and Dani got a wake up call of wet tongue in a certain place. Her wake up call lasted longer then my shower AND our first meeting.
To Read the rest click
here->
Unlucky for her, my friend who was supposed to be off today was not able to meet her when we left but she told us to come back any time.

Dani was so wet and horny she got off the first ten miles home then we traded places because she made me horny and I needed ten miles to catch up with her.

We are meeting Jen and Pops at a restaurant for coffee and maybe a snack before we get his results. Jen was so relieved to hear we would make it.

We hear that Annie has another promotion – damn, I do not think we can enlarge her room door any more – how will she get her head through it. Congrats girl if we have not talked to you.

These Internet cards are great! Thanks William!

Good day so far – crossed fingers for pops.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window