••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Thursday, April 24, 2008 (item)

Dani’s Seven AM Update

Posted at 7:21 AM
Tags --

Got laid last night – twice - slept so peaceful – this place is absolutely one of my favorite places. I asked for the morning pamper package – they asked that I finish personal functions by 6 and then reserve the next two hours for the treatment.

At the present I am relaxing after an intense but totally relaxing massage. I decide when I am ready for the next phase. But I am not sure what it is.

Every square inch of my body has been cleaned – I could deny anything but I let them do it all. These girls are great – I did warn them I was bisexual but none of the girls chickened out.

I have never felt so content. During the first 15 minutes I knew that Lisa and Annie HAD to experience this. So I told the pamper team to give them the same treatment. They were both just waken to get ready. They are going to love this.

One of the girls just held up a jar and I gave her the finger – all the girls are trying not to laugh but it was funny. I will let you all guess what I just turned down. I’ll bet everyone out there will know unless you are real new and have not read everything.

Oooooooooooo – time for maxi-cures – got to go – can’t type during this.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window