••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Tuesday, April 22, 2008 (item)

Annie’s Nooner Update

Posted at 1:48 PM
Tags --

Well it is noon or shortly after – Pops has done it again. I bring him to work to honor him and let him know how much he means to me and let the other employees meet the man that had really shaped me (not physically assholes).

He was very gracious and greeted each of my co-workers with his great charm and wit and was able to get each of them to sign a petition.
To Read the rest click
here->
The petition was given to me at the beginning of lunch which is not really in his honor but all of us sort of have an impromptu luncheon and the cafe staff will make us a cake and we celebrate that person.

Pops gets up on a chair and announces that he now has enough signatures to make it official and he hands his partition to one of my directors to read and present to me.

It is a declaration that I have managed to shape and tone my ass into the ‘Best Piece of Ass’ in blah, blah county. And at the top of the petition is a picture of my ass with legs spread wearing a thong that barely covers my holes.

I am wearing a dark maroon top and my secretary said I blushed deeper then it. I was so stunned I stood in shock and pops turned me around to show off my clothed ass – luckily I was wearing pants.

I decided to keep my cool and laugh at myself and his joke. As we walked back to my office he asked if I was mad – I asked how he could be so insensitive – this was really important to me. He assured me he knew but I needed to lighten up – life should be fun and not so serious.

Then I got the surprise of my life. In my office were the top four big wigs. The cream of the crop – the bosses that with a tiny nod made you for life. The guys you fear but one day hope can be.

They each shook my hand and told me what a fine job I was doing – so fine I had captured a few peoples attention and they decided the company would benefit if I moved to the upper floor.

When I heard that I had been promoted I looked to Pops figuring he had a hand in it. He was having the director of HR or something check out my ass and sign his petition.

I was given a new name plate and a key to the executive washroom – they told me it had been installed 4 years ago but never used – it was being cleaned and tested as we talked.

Then it was a mad house as everyone congratulated me and shook my hand or patted my back and one of the directors patted my ass. I was too quick and squeezed his hand and held it long enough to tell him that was harassment.

He said Pops told him that I found it enjoyable. I told him the only enjoyment I would have was mounting his hand on my wall if he did it again. I guess my tone finally woke him up and he apologized.

So, I am now responsible for three times the number of employees I use to have and ten times the landmass. I guess I have another raise coming and maybe more vacation.

So I am numb – I just sent Jen and Pops to his appointment and I am heading for the airport and New York – and a new position that I know very little about. Tomorrow at 10 am I get all the details and duties. For tonight I am to celebrate as best I can and enjoy the room upgrade I will get.

Later – am I a president or director ? I don’t know – maybe a vice-president but the guy that used to be my boss was a president. He retired.

President Annie – yeah right.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window