••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Tuesday, April 22, 2008 (item)

I Did Get A Nooner

Posted at 8:26 PM
Tags -- ,

William and I decided to leave a little early today – everyone was in a good position so we decided to face the music.

William chartered a plane – he has his license – and my sister picked us up at the little airport right outside my parents town. My sister is quite the character. She walked behind us carrying my bag after fighting William for it and she commented that his ass was much firmer then I had let on.
To Read the rest click
here->
William turned around and asked what I had said about the front. My sis told him she didn’t need to be told anything about it. If her sis was fucking it, then it was hard and a perfect size. William said good and turned back to the front and I caught her eye and mouthed Thank You.

That will screw her up for a while because I never thank her. When we walked in the door my mom gave him a hug, my dad shook his hand and said thank goodness – William asked what – and my Dad said he looked much younger then his dad. I could have shot him and then William asked and Dad took him to Grandpa’s house right behind ours. I knew William is in good hands. I did not know about my reputation.

My ex’s sister popped up from the couch – my sister and her were still and would always be best friends to get a hug and say hi.

When we were together my ex was not a part of her family – last summer for July 4th our families got together as usual except my ex was missing. His father said his son was the stupidest man he knew and he was never mentioned again.

My family never mentioned my ex and when I called and told them I was bringing home a man that had asked to marry me they all said about time.

He was older then the hills and richer then anyone we knew but I loved him. Mom said he sounded nice which meant she had not heard me and sis had asked how big he was – I told her tall and hard and she knew what I meant. I have no secrets from my sis and she has none from me.

When William and my dad came back in grandpa asked why I just didn’t marry him – didn’t he have enough money? Was he not old enough? I walked to him to give him a hug and sis told him it was none of those things and even though mom warned her, she said his cock was not up to the task.

Who knew what grandpa thought then he smiled, turned and looked at her and asked how the fuck she knew that - every once in a while he surprised us all.

My sister was white as a ghost. Grandpa turned to William and asked how he wanted to settle this. Just whip them out or should they let the girls get them hard first? I shushed grandpa and he shushed me and William was laughing so hard he had to sit down.

In the end the ‘old men’ went to the bar to watch the rest of the Cubs game – they are all fans and when they get back William is going to show them how to make pizza on the grill. I have not had it yet.

Grandpa was telling William as they walked out the door that if a certain bartender was there, she would be glad to get them hard and she could sign an affidavit for them. I yelled at grandpa telling him that if some strange woman was going to touch my man, make sure he had a condom.

His hand disappeared for less then 2 seconds and he waved one at me saying never leave home without it. William also had one and so did my Dad – then my sister and sister-in-law and then of all people – my mom.

We all laughed and laughed. I asked sis-in-law what was new and she said 6 foot skinny, nice ass, too over-dressed, and smiles more then a circus clown. I am not sure if I have got that far in my story so I will say no more until I can check it out.

We talked about her parents – they are somewhere far away at the time. Mom and I got caught up and then sis remembered the ring and came to take a look.

When I told her it was just my everyday ring she asked about the real one so I took out two cases, told both sis’s to close their eyes, I slid them on their fingers and when they opened them, well the looks were great.

Mom had also closed her eyes – she told me they were too big – and why did I have two ? I explained but I forgot to mention one of the stones was fake.

When I answered sis when she asked how much, they all looked at me and back to the rings and did not believe me. I pulled the receipt out – I had it to give to the insurance company.

Mom noticed it only listed two stones but three settings. Then she remembered the small ring. Then she said that these rings cost more then the house we were in – mom and dad had paid cash for it. She got the receipt and we girls could not believe it. So many years ago.

Sisters gave me the rings back and asked what it was like to have them. I told them I had never been more scared in my life – even with the little one on my finger.

Mom asked how I had saved so much – I looked at her like she was nuts. She had always been on my account in case I had a problem that I needed someone to help me with. She told me all my checks had been automatically deposited but I was not using my debit card nor writing any checks – not since I moved from Chicago.

I got online and checked. I called the landlord and he told me he got a check at least a week before the first from some trust. Same with electric and gas company. Cell phone and TV are free from work and my car is paid for and insurance good till August. I did not have any bills down here and was surprised at how much I had saved.

It dawned on me I never bought groceries – BBs did all the shopping, at the cabin it was always charged to pops. I felt really bad.

I called BBs but she blew me off – said we’d settle up when we die. Dani laughed so hard she had to give the phone to Lisa and when she heard about the trust she had to give the phone to Pops and he played dumb and said my pussy was worth more then a few groceries or car rides or monthly rent checks. And my mouth, why I could fly all the way around the world. No matter what I said he refused to hear any of it except yes sir.

So Mom and I talked and the boys got back from the bar and grandpa stuck his crotch up against my ass so I rubbed him and he told me that William had won.

He sat in the recliner and was asleep before Dad and William made it all the way in. Mom asked Dad how he had done then she showed me and William where we would sleep and Dad came along and added fuck to sleep and Mom asked if he was going to behave himself and he grabbed her ass.

Mom told him not to tease her so he took her by he hand and told William he would bang on the wall when he was done. William closed and locked the door and bent me over the bed. He was fucking me before I got my top all the way off.

When he came he banged on the wall and thirty seconds later we heard someone else bang the other side. I actually blushed and we cleaned up and went downstairs and Mom leaned over to tell me that when Dad heard William bang on the wall he told her our girl just got fucked and they both came together.

Sis asked who was fucking who and banging finished on the wall like old times. Everyone laughed when grandpa said he knew it was not him.

So far so good – we have a big dinner tonight for Wiliam's grill pizza when opinions might clash. And I am sure sis will be trying to get under someone’s skin. I’ll let you know.

Update 8:18 pm

Dinner went fine – no complaints from anyone except gramps wonders how he will get any sleep tonight with all of us horny teenagers banging the walls.

Pops called William for something but he is being closed mouth at the moment. William did ask my dad for my hand in marriage and I heard that he was still thinking about it. Hopefully he will not tease William too long.

I’m sitting on the patio – the weather is absolutely beautiful – I’ve emailed everyone about my expenses and how we are going to work it. Grandpa came out and asked what I was doing and he said he had always hated being a kept man. Then he told me to love it while I could – before long other things would get in the way.

I was reviewing this when my Dad walked up and asked me if I really loved William. I hesitated and he told me he already knew. He kissed me and wished me luck.

So now I am sending this and then going to find William. I feel so lucky.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window