••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Wednesday, April 23, 2008 (item)

Lisa’s Pre-Pee Early Morning Update

Posted at 6:28 AM
Tags --

I do not know who started these crazy titles but they are fun. I just got my coffee – the Captain makes GREAT coffee since we can’t drink our toddies.

Pops is still here on the bridge as he calls it – Captain said he did great – Captain makes sure the shifts are covered – he is used to four or five hour naps with 10 or 15 minute walks around his ship. He told me he sometimes sleeps twelve hours a day in 4 hour shifts.
To Read the rest click
here->
Pops got me some coffee and will let me pee in a minute then he is going to sleep until noon. By then we should be where we are going – Dani and I have no idea where that is or where we are at. We sent Jeni a text message asking her to track our phones and let us know. Hopefully William does not interfere.

I got a email from Jeni at 102 am – says she got mad at her parents and walked into their bedroom naked and asked if they wanted to join her and William – her Dad kept pounding on the wall between them. When they declined she asked if she could join them – she was not having any luck get off with William.

She said her Dad was totally embarrassed and her mom thought it was great.

Everyone here is content and I have to say we really love the river and this boat.

Later – almost forgot – Annie made NY just fine and was last celebrating at some fancy place near Times Square – said she’d drop a note early afternoon.

Bye


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window