••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Thursday, April 24, 2008 (item)

I Told You So

Posted at 8:44 PM
Tags --


Well by now if you read any of the other blogs, Pops said – well you know. Sorry, I warned you. All I can say is let’s hope Pops cools off and decides a few dip shits are not representative of the rest of you.

And if you think Pops pulling the plug on all the other sites was wild – Annie is so pissed she has vowed not to write or talk to anyone until each and every one of you apologize to Pops.

Some of you are scratching your heads – we have several blogs that deal with lots of things – many sexual – many personal – some are private and personal – I have one – it only has 34 members and that’s from a pool of 275+ I started with. Very elite club.

Unless you are a member – you had no way to know about it. But now it is dead – oh well, more time for senseless nothingness as Lisa says.

Lisa is really sort of bummed – she had just gotten her website the way she liked it – she had struggled so much to learn HTML and CSS and all that other crap.

Oh well, if Pops is serious she can always learn everything else she needs to start her own page.

So, sorry folks, I told you so. The only reason this site is still alive is me. I’ve convinced him it is my primary enjoyment. If it is gone on the morning you will know why.

Just is case – it has been fun – bye.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window