••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Thursday, April 24, 2008 (item)

Blog Update

Posted at 9:25 AM
Tags -- ,

Some of you (and now all of you) know we like to refer to the other blogs by number. Well 1 and 2 are both offline- big storm in Texas had caused problems – it has also caused problems with one of my providers – they promised the blogs would be in different server farms – when a storm in one city takes out two servers someone had lied so I have already stopped their services and the DNS records have been changed but it may take a bit for them all to catch up.

Blogs 4,5 and 6 should be back to life by noon - they are getting a hardware upgrade - if you read the daily updates then you would already know this and I would not have to waste my time.

Remember the CTRL-RELOAD feature of your browser in case your cache is old and needs refreshed. And if you are not using it yet and have a PC, go find CCleaner and use it during the downtime.

If you saved the first email we sent you (and we asked you to) you will have an IP address ###.##.##.### - type it in to your browser address and you might be surprised.

OK I’m on vacation – I have done all I can do. In the future anyone who sends me a note or comment that a particular blog is down will be promptly sent to Internet hell.

I have four different tests that constantly monitor my sites. I usually know when a site is down long before anyone else. Did you know that the test site many of us love goes down about 10 minutes out of every hour? One of the widgets is screwing things up – I know it but none of you do – why?

Someone please tell me why I should bother to tell you – how can it possible affect you. I’ll give you a break – IF any of my sites are down for more then 12 hours and we have NOT posted anything on this blog (run by Google) then feel free to email me. Don’t know my email address – then I must not have a reason to hear from you - get it?

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window