••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Wednesday, April 23, 2008 (item)

Jeni’s Pre-Breakfast Update

Posted at 9:49 AM
Tags --

Who started these damn titles? Pops asked me to NOT track the girls phones using GPS – so I haven’t but I have tracked his and he is about a hundred miles south of country road 35, if ANY body knows where that is – you almost have to know where they are to figure it out.

But Pops I can not let my girls down – girls please do not be mad but on your left is a monitor that shows current radar – it shows many different things but the most important one is the last layer – I know you know what a layer is so just try it. When you get it please don’t stick the monitor up either of their asses – when you are on a boat on a plane or anywhere for that matter you must be aware of your surroundings.
To Read the rest click
here->
We all know pops and he would never be far from something that tells him what he needs to know. THINK!

Dad apologized to me this morning. But he made a slight mistake – he has been trying to show William he does not need a young girl to have lots of sex – he just needs a willing partner or a whore. Since I know my Mom is not a whore she must be a willing partner or my Dad has turned into a rapist. Whatever – he fucks mom and when he is done he knocks three times on the wall that separates my old room from theirs.

I do not know how the tradition got started but it has been going on for a long time. Well Dad knocked on it so much that he interrupted me getting off three times so I finally padded into their room naked (he has not seen me naked since I was 10 or so) and asked if they wanted to join William and I or if I could join them.

I was not a happy camper and Dad was very embarrassed. This morning he came to apologize. William was already up doing business things and talking to Mom but I decided to be lazy. When Dad came in he started to talk and I ripped off the covers telling him I was so hot – and it was all his fault.

He didn’t get it and was embarrassed again. I was naked again. (I just noticed that Pops program automatically changes nakid to naked – I have to type it wrong twice before it leaves it the way I want. Wonder if I can turn that off.) He looked and started to turn away and I asked if I disappointed him. He asked how and I said by the way I looked. He said I looked fine and I asked him if he was sure and he turned around and pointed down.

His cock was hard and easily seen through his shorts. I reached and he jumped back and said my mother would kill us both and he left.

When I heard him in the shower I went in and asked him if I had scratches on my back. When he turned to look he got a full view of my ass. He told me to stop it.

When he was shaving I took a shower – the sink is outside the bathroom. I yelled that I got something in my eye – it really hurt – he came running and I let him see my tits. He looked in my eye and I tried not to laugh. He told me to stop it and I said or what? And he grabbed a belt so I turned around and bent over and told him to not hit my clit too many times – William might get mad. He dropped the belt and yelled for Mom.

Mom is still laughing and Dad is covering his eyes. Sisters both bent over and pulled their night shirts up to show their panties and how little they covered and sis told him it was safe, I was gone and when he opened his eyes, he got a full close-up view of the sister’s asses.

Now he is not sure who he should listen to. William told him to enjoy it – we must be. Now Dad examines whatever he sees and even spread my sister’s ass to get a better view of her asshole. It was funny. She tried to fart but she was out.

William and Dad are going to visit the local court house and see what the restrictions are on the marriage license and if I can get married in a different place or is the license only good for here. Dad wants to make sure he had done everything he can to insure I follow through with my engagement.

Mom asked if William lasted as long as it sounded he did and without thinking I told her to try him. She was stricken with shock. But now she is teasing and William is worse.

So my dreaded task is over and everything went well. Mom says sisters can come back with us for a week if they want. I am worried it might not be good to let these guys hang out with Dani, Lisa and Annie – hell they may never want to come back home.

We’ll see.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window