••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Thursday, April 24, 2008 (item)

Jeni’s Wake Up Call

Posted at 8:05 AM
Tags -- ,

This morning William tried to drive my head through the wall between my parent's and my rooms. He tried using my head as a battering ram to break through the bead board and then the drywall.

I did not notice it at the time since I must of really liked my wake up call – a hard cock in my just woken pussy. Man was it good. When he came I knocked on the wall and I heard mom say I didn’t need to knock – she had heard it all – then my Dad asked William if it was as great as it sounded.

It just dawned on me that I must get awfully vocal when William is in control – he went to pee and I called Pops – that SOB told me he had edited the sound on the last batch of tapes he made – he had to reduce the sound level by almost 70%.

I wanted to talk to Dani but Pops said the pamper crew had her legs, toes, fingers and arms spread wide apart – I wonder what the hell I am missing – wow – I am starting to sound like a brat – sisters say sometimes it sound like I am a movie star – surely not – don’t call me Shirley –

The rumors of my imminent doom have been grossly exaggerated – I am not getting married anytime soon and to stop everything in its tracks – I am already fucking married – assholes try to ruin such a beautiful important institution – fuck off people.

Girls, I’ll see you sometime tomorrow morning – I am bring two highly impressionable young girls with me that probably know more then we ever thought about at that age. Be prepared.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window