••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Friday, April 25, 2008 (item)

Jeni's Update

Posted at 3:28 PM
Tags --

Well if this posts it simply means that pops forgot about me or he is letting us have one access point.

He did not tell me I could not post - in fact he has not said anything to me at all.

William and I arrived about noon and we immediately hit the river. Pops said we could check the resort out on the way home. He wanted to try and beat the bad weather coming and Captain agreed. So far so good.
To Read the rest click
here->
Annie, Lisa, and Dani all tried to post but their portable respond with mail destination is no longer available.

The girls all asked me to say that yes, they have seen your messages but no they can not post to any blog and they know nothing more then the information in the nore pops sent.

Sorry. I really loved this and Lisa is trying to setup her own blog but is not sure how to get a message to everyone. She is working on it.

So hopefully a minor bump in the road and I hope I can tell you how I first saw a man fuck a man. Maybe pops is waiting to shut me down so that I can bring closure to that?


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window