••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Tuesday, April 22, 2008 (item)

Annie’s Daily Update

Posted at 1:08 AM
Tags -- , ,

Wore my fluorescent green bikini today and laid out at lunch on the dock at work. As it turns out I got a lot more attention then I was looking for – a local TV news crew and the police.

The news crew - I had to flash my crotch at to ruin their tape. The cops were not happy with that move and were going to use the tape to charge me with an indecency charge – the female cop must have hated all women today. Even flirting with her or agreeing that all men were stupid failed to make her happy.
To Read the rest click
here->
The company security guard came down and wanted to know why his assistance had not been requested. As it turns out the company owns this dock and provides security for it. The news crew was trespassing and the cops should have arrested them and not given an employee of the company a hard time.

When the cops and news folks were gone he told me he agreed with Pops. I asked what he agreed with – he told me best piece of ass – I asked when he had sampled it – he said never and then he told me he didn’t have to – he could always tell what a women would be like in bed.

I sounded disappointed that I would never be able to sample him. He wondered why – I told him I never fucked in a bed – I always needed a very expensive car or boat or house with a pool. And I wrapped my skirt back around me as I walked away. I heard him moan. Later I sent his boss a that-a-boy for training his staff so well.

When the security chief called me back he wanted to know how I had ruined the guys day so bad. I explained and he laughed.

Right now I am waiting for a fax and then I am heading home. Captain says we can take a little ride later I hope he meant a boat ride but I’ll take either one.

Three hours later – we had a nice ride up the second river since the Captain had never been far – he was surprised how wide and deep it was and how far it went. He does not know why he had never been up this river – he guesses he never had a reason.

When we reached a bridge we were too tall for he was wondering how he contacted the bridge master when the lights started flashing and a buzzer went off. Then the bridge raised and we got all green lights. He went through and as soon as we were clear the bridge lowered and everything was back to normal. He tooted the whistle and the bridge master tooted one back.

Then we heard something on the radio and the Captain was confused so Dani answered and the guy told Dani the proper radio etiquette to contact the bridge. He also told them about the automatic system we could use.

Captain was surprised things have become so advanced in the past ten years. We went under another railroad bridge and Dani used the automated system. It was amazing how well it worked. When stopped at a place just to stop and visited the little café and talked to several river rats who knew stubby and wondered if we had any of his stuff with us.

Captain was sorry to inform them he did not but the next time they saw this boat they should ask again.. At first I did not know what they were talking about but I figured it out fairly quickly.

Lisa took the helm (she did not know what that meant until we explained it to her) and took us all the way home. No problems until she remembered she did not know how to dock coming from this direction and Captain told her to go with what she knew. So she went past the dock, did a 180 and brought us back to a perfect ‘landing’ if that’s what you call it. I got to learn all the terms.

Nobody was in a hurry to demark ? – no that’s not it – to get off – the boat people the boat but more then likely there was some of that wanted to.

Disembark – I think that is it – does it have a ‘naughty’ connotation ? Anyway – we all had a drink and then one would leave and then another and finally Pops said he would walk me to the cabin. I was actually thinking about staying when Dani gave me the get out of here signal.

So I walked with Pops to the cabin. I asked what was going on and he didn’t refuse to tell me, he just stayed silent. When we got in the house he said the Captain had asked for privacy. A very old girlfriend was stopping by and Captain did not want to upset me or Dani. I asked if Dani knew and he said no.

I headed up the stairs and as soon as I could I ran for Dani’s room and said our special words and we changed into our ‘sneak’ clothes (all black) and out the balcony door and slid down the supporting column. We have done this many times.

I pointed to the boat and when we were halfway there I explained to Dani what was up. She called the captain a horny ole coot – which I found very funny. We heard someone speak so we hid and the Captain came from the front of the cabin with a beautiful older lady – she may have been older but she was hot.

Now I am pretty sure Dani and I are not the jealous type but then again we have never had an older woman move in on our man. We waited until they were on the boat and we could tell he was trying to impress her. Then his phone rang he said OK twice then silence.

All of a sudden the sun came out - at 9:30 at night – and we girls were caught. Captain invited us aboard and introduced us as his crew – the nosy crew. We shook hands with the elegant lady and Captain asked if we needed something special. We decided we should get back to the cabin but when we said no he asked that we clean the downstairs deck – it had lots of footprints. We could not say no but we also had no idea how the hell we should do that.

He already knew that so he excused himself and followed us down the stairs – he grabbed our asses and told us payback would be a bitch. About that time a voice behind us all asked us girls if he constantly abused us and how long had we worked for him.

We all turned and the elegant lady was NOT happy and was firing off question after question – she finally told him to sit and pulled us into the front lounge.

As soon as the door closed behind us she laughed with her hand over her mouth and motioned us to the bar. She mimicked pouring a drink and Dani pointed to ice and Jack and she poured three glasses, offered a toast and we all drained the drink. She immediately poured us new ones.

She whispered that she heard the Captain had met two girls one evening and the next day he acted like he was healed and in love. Were we those two girls? – she swore secrecy – and we admitted our role. She wondered how long she could keep the Captain on the fence.

We asked how far she wanted to take it. She asked what we meant so we explained. We pulled our cells out and called Pops to clue him in – he thought it was great – then we got Jen and Lisa on the phone and last we called three of our really good friends – they needed twenty minutes.

Jen and Lisa came down with the shortest dresses they could find. We gave them a few minutes and we walked out of the lounge. They were bent over in front of the Captain and he was looking.

The lady, Janet, asked Jen and Lisa how long the Captain had been making them do this. They both said they had been doing it a long time. She pushed them into the lounge and we followed and she gave Captain the dirtiest look.

Once the door was closed Dani poured us all drinks and we tried not to laugh. After twenty minutes we heard heavy boots on the stairs and some yells and don’t moves. Janet needed to pee she was laughing so hard.

When we walked out the Sheriff asked who this fuck head had sexually abused. Janet pointed to all of us girls and Captain started laughing. Very hard and finally told Janet that she had never been any good at bluffing. He also looked at the sheriff and asked how many times he arrested people with no bullets in the gun and handcuffed them in front of the body.

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. We left the Captain and Janet alone and we all went into the great room to let Pops know how it went. William made it very funny.

About 30 minutes later Captain and Janet came walking in and Janet wanted to confirm a few things. Dani walked up to and whispered in her ear and she giggled and asked if it was really true. Dani assured her it was. Pops was introduced and he shook her hand and asked if she still owned something or rather then it dawned on me and Dani who she was.

We asked at the same time and that got us a girlish giggle. Pops invited her on the boat anytime and when she asked for what he told her he knew she was not tanning anymore. She cackled and giggled and then she grabbed Pops hands and pulled him close and asked a few questions to which Pops affirmed the answers.

Then we saw him open his checkbook and rip open an envelope and Captain indicated his approval with a nod of his head. Pops handed her the check – she looked and looked again and she handed it to the Captain who folded it and tucked it in his bulky billfold.

She took the Captain’s arm and told Pops she had forgotten to check if the boat rocked at anchor thus providing an extra push on the rudder. We all laughed. Pops told her to let him know – he had not checked either.

About ten minutes later Pops phone rang and whoever was on the other end asked Dani and I to come to our boat.

Now Dani and I agreed not to tell what happened on the boat – not even to admit we went to the boat or if we did what time we left or whatever – in other words we are not going to tell you what happened between the last paragraph and this one. Time has disappeared.

I finished writing this a while ago and I had Pops and Captain proof read it for their approval.

Dani and Lisa are going for a visit to their new college tomorrow. I am taking Pops and Jen to work for a half day tomorrow (more like two hours) and then she is taking him to get his blood test results – hopefully Dani and Lisa will meet him there and then I leave for New York for a two day conference.

So until I return have fun – if the girls don’t keep you updated maybe I can from the big apple. Have fun until then – and be patient – it is spring time – time for quickies and fun – right?


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window