••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Thursday, April 24, 2008 (item)

Lisa’s No Sun Update

Posted at 7:33 AM
Tags --

Where the fuck is the sun? This place is too nice to not have sun – the temp is perfect – I slept like a baby – Annie says she came in about 2 but I remember nothing. The concierge offered Annie her own room but when she discovered I had an extra room WITH a empty bed, she told them she was fine.

Dan just sent us a wake up call – we need to get up and do our morning functions (gads I hate that word) and then get ready for a trip to heaven.

I went to heaven last night – about 10 times. This place must have something good in the water – Pops and Captain were non-stop hard-ons – wow boys – keep it coming.

Yes, I’ve heard the rumor we may have a wedding this weekend – but I’ve not been asked to do anything and I know moms are not due back to Illinois for at least another two weeks. So don’t ask me.

Annie just walked out of the bathroom – the inside of her thighs are lightly bruised – says she really liked spanking her – What? - Guess Annie has some stories.

Can’t wait – and from the cart they rolled in here – I am going to have a story too. Wow – I love this place.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window