••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Wednesday, April 23, 2008 (item)

The Captain's Log

Posted at 7:28 AM

The Captain can not sleep so he is dictating a log entry to me, Lisa, at the helm. Hopefully I will not hit anything.

Captain’s Log 04/23/2008

The Pops is doing extremely well for a newly launched ship. One bilge pump failed but the backup is working nicely. The engine room is so well insulated I can not hear the engines even under full throttle. This morning when Lisa did a systems check it appears the engines are using abut half of the fuel we expected.

If this is so, then this ship will be a resounding success. Pops may have gotten a much better deal then we first thought. I can hear the birds along the river’s edge and hear the water splashing against the trim tabs. I am so use to hearing the engine exhaust – this is a welcome change. I just hope if I do a maneuver that I listened for engine sound I can compete it by feel and not just sound. (Did that make sense?)

My new crew has completely surprised me. They all understood the mechanics and physics almost immediately. Danielle says it is all the video games she played. Lisa says its all the math and physics she took. Pops says it all the fucking he did in the early days.

All I know is they are very competent and could probably survive without me. Luckily Dani will not let that happen. I have no idea why.

Sun is up, sky is clear, temp outside is 63 going to 80. No rain expected for 24 hours but dew point and tree pollen is high and mold is through the roof.

Lisa has a smile that makes your heart warm and Dani, who is still asleep – does that girl ever wear clothes? – also has a smile that you can only see when a girl holds her legs just right and has shaved her….

(Lisa know EXACTLY what smile he is talking about)

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window