••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Wednesday, April 16, 2008 (item)

Annie End Of Day Update

Posted at 12:30 AM
Tags --

Well, the day ended perfectly. I fell asleep getting ready for tomorrow. Big honcho meeting in the afternoon. I was going to try and wow them but since it is the first I decided to use the time to size everyone up. It is probably the best career move for now.
To Read the rest click
here->
The Annie Marie’s inspection went well and Captain brought it to my work place. Pops had called asking me to meet them at the river – he was not sure where – Captain had not docked here for a while. As it worked out there were several places that barges use to tie up waiting for the depot down stream to have an opening.

When they pulled up I think my entire office, every floor, was watching. Pops helped me board and we went to the top deck. There was a big sign that said “Happy Birthday Annie” and I could see everyone clapping inside the building.

Captain gave me a big hug then grabbed my ass. When I moved away he pointed to it and gave a thumbs up. I swore I heard cheers. Then Pops gave me a hug and he grabbed my ass too but he lifted my skirt. Not much but enough for me to jump away and pull it down.

Then William grabbed me and put me over his knees. Lisa and Dani and Jeni came out wearing bikinis and carrying a big paddle. Then they took turns spanking me 22 times. And Pops gave me the one to grow on with his hand.

The office was laughing and clapping. My ass hurt and Captain rubbed it. Then Captain turned the boat so the rear (stern?) was facing the office and the Jen pointed to each of the names and the appropriate girl bowed and waved. I had quickly changed into a very small bikini and came out to bow and wave when my name was pointed out.

Dani and Jeni grabbed me and turned me around and bent me over to show my ass. The bikini was not quite a thong but when they bent me over it might as well have been one.

They each kissed my ass and licked their lips. I finally got away and pulled my clothes on over the bikini and Pops help me get back on the dock.

Captain made a big circle and I saw Pops and the girls doing something and when we could see the back of the ship again, a banner across the 2nd floor lounge said Best Piece of Ass.

These people have been busy. I watched them move back up river and then went in to cheers and applause at every floor – someone had pressed every button so I stopped at every floor but mine – went all the way to the top before I was able to get back to my floor.

I took it with grace and even pulled my dress off to show off my bikini a couple of times. I will never live this down.

I had a message from the big boss – he was laughing and asked that the next time I gave a show please make it nearer quitting time. And he agreed, best ass – he could not comment on the piece but sure wished he could. I am very good friends with his wife – it won’t happen.

When I got home there is a giant set of beams hooking the cabin to the boat house and it looks like a circular deck about every 20 feet. It looks really cool. No steps to it yet so we can’t get up there to explore. It is going to be very nice and should have a great view of the valley and river.

William and Jeni cooked dinner – Italian – and it was fabulous. (I learned later the Captain helped with spices and he grilled the scrimp and stuffed mushroom appetizers.

I’m up late because tomorrow is field day – bosses go out with salespeople to help them close any deals. All my people are up to date and do not need help so I am goofing off in the morning and heading in for the honcho meeting after lunch.

Everyone else is asleep – it is so peaceful. I am glad it is warming up – spring has been slow coming this year.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window