••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Wednesday, January 23, 2008 (item)

Dani's First Time

Posted at 7:06 PM
Tags --

Lisa asked about my first time. So now I've been caught in a lie. Never told a soul this but it is time to come clean.
To Read the rest click
here->
I have 3 stepbrothers and one stepsister. Asshole (my real father) had four kids, one boy by first wife, one boy, and one girl with second wife and ME by third wife. Mom had two kids, one boy by first hubby, ME by asshole.

When I was 14, we all had been swimming. Asshole's oldest son was home from the Army and we'd had lots of fun. I was lying on my bed when he walked in and lay down on the bed. I was still wearing my bikini. We talked for a while and then he told me I was pretty.

I thought he was really hot but did not say so. A second later he leaned over and kissed me. I kissed back - I was in heaven! After a few more I felt his hand on my breast. After rubbing a minute he stuck a finger inside my cup and I said wait, then I sat up and unhooked it. It felt good, very good and I was thinking I was going to like this sex thing. He rubbed and sucked them and it just got better and better. Annie told me I'd like it.

Then he took my hand and put it on his hard-on. It was throbbing. Then he started rubbing my pussy on the outside of my bottoms. He asked if he could take them off and I said no. He rubbed a little more then he slid he finger under the edge and when he touched my pussy - well girls, you know the feeling. The more he rubbed the wetter I got. The more I rubbed the wetter I got and harder he got.

He pulled his thing out and the skin felt soft when I ran my fingers over it. I was rubbing him and then his pants came off and he lay on top of me.

I told him no but he pulled my bottom aside and BAM fun time over, it hurt, I went dry and he just rammed it in and out.
He screwed me twice that day. The second time I got off the bed but he captured me and forced to lean over the bed. He tore my bottoms off and rubbed me and rubbed me.

Ha asked me several times what was wrong - and I just kept saying no - I was drier then a desert. He forced his finger into me several times and finally he just forced himself in. He held me down when I tried to get away and he put a pillow over the back of my head because it fucking hurt and I was screaming and telling him no and calling him all the names I knew. I guess nobody heard me.

I know now that he was not very big but at the time it felt like the baseball bat I took to the gut one time.

When he finished he stood behind me and was pulling his pants back up and said it would get better, said thank you and that's when I nailed him. My brother had taught me how and where to kick. Face then balls - balls then face - got 'em both covered, gut, ass crack, go back to balls.

I don't know how many times I kicked him but he told everybody he was drunk and fell down the stairs. All I know was when he crawled out of my room to get away, I nailed him right between the legs when he was on his knees and he lifted off the ground and screamed. Most satisfying sound ever I ever heard.

I got dressed after wiping off the blood - started my period that night so I'm not sure how badly he hurt me or how long I bled.
I went to find asshole to tell him what happen and when I told him that his fucking son had touched me in the wrong place, he told me to wear more clothes and that boys will be boys. I was mad at moms and pops so I could not call them.

The next time I saw the cocksucker I got spanked because I did the worse thing a woman could EVER do to a man. He came up to me and as he opened his mouth, I kneed him - I was going for a kick when he was on the ground but asshole grabbed me by the hair and lifted me off the floor. He gave me 10 strokes - I smiled the whole time.

In the end, I never told anyone. It just seemed easier. I should have called the police but for some reason I thought I was at fault. That's what asshole told me.

I did not get wet for a long time, months and I swore if that was what sex was about, I didn't want any of it. And nobody else touched me until after pops said something to me….


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window