••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Thursday, January 24, 2008 (item)

First Time I Saw Dani's Breasts

Posted at 7:24 AM
Tags -- ,

Thought that might wake a few of you up. I was thinking back and remembered the first time Dani and I met - the very first time.
To Read the rest click
here->
I was going to take mom and her to a movie then get something to eat BUT mom said she had to make a quick stop to get something for Dani.

She didn't say what and I was trying to earn brownie points. We went into one of the box stores at the mall and the next thing I knew I was in the bra section. I asked if they wanted me to go visit tools or something but they did not seem concerned,

Mom gave Dani a few minutes to to find something she liked and then mom got impatient and just started picking this out and picking that out and Dani was not liking what she was seeing. She was not being stubborn or off the cuff, not really picky just wanted something for her.

Her mom gave her a deadline and Dani told her to go do her errand and we could pick her up on the way back. mom vetoed that idea - not going to leave her 12 year old daughter by herself in the mall.

I volunteered to keep an eye on her so mom told me 20 minutes or less and said bye. Dani looked around and finally found 4 or 5 that she liked. I finally figured out that we were getting Dani her first training bra.

I checked her out and thought she was long past due. She went into the fitting room, put on a black one and her shirt back on and came out to model (not really - at least I don't think so) but she did ask what I thought.

I asked her what I was looking for. She didn't get it so I used her jeans as an example, a little long in the legs, fits the thighs well, crotch looks just right and butt was just fine. She wiggled her butt at me and said these were her favorite pair - they fit just right and I agreed.

Now I must point out that a 12 year just developing into a young woman did NOT turn me on - much. She reminded me of a younger mom. What surprised me was the lack of shyness or even modesty.

I told her the black one looked funny from the back and she positioned herself to see and I pointed out what I meant and she agreed and went to change the next one. She hollered for me to help - I was very hesitant but she said I would not be able to see anyone else and another girl said they were coed rooms so...

I go to her door and she says get in here. She's holding her shirt up over her front and she turns around to show me the back. The next bra is funny feeling she said - she had somehow twisted the strap.

She undid it but she could not hold her shirt and screw with the bra at the same time, so guess what she did? She dropped the shirt and told me look away if I saw something I shouldn't. I even helped her fasten that bra and I told her I thought she was buying a size too small for her body and without thinking I tried to stick my finger in between the bra and her skin but it was too tight and she felt it.

She told ME to go get the next size. So I did - what else was I going to do? I also picked a few other bras and the sales girl told me that we could only have 5 at a time so I told Dani to give me what she had in the room then I went into the room.

She was facing me with her hands covering her boobs but when she saw one color she liked she forgot herself and reached for it. I said Dani! and she said I told you not to look. She said seen one seen em both and grabbed the bra with both hands. But it was tangled so I took it back from her and got it right and she stuck her hands out and I put the bra on her.

She spun around and I fastened it and told her I liked the color and she agreed but she said her nipples were showing through. When she said nipples she blushed a little and told me to unhook it.

I told her to wait a minute - what else was wrong and she pulled her shirt back on and turned and twisted and said if only. I told her was that not the point - she laughed and asked what I meant - I told her every guy was going to see that her boobs were getting big and then they were going to get an extra treat that would keep them looking.

A light popped on and then I asked if they would get harder and before I got the question out she was rubbing them and then she reached inside the cups which of course revealed her nipples and she rubbed and she saw me looking. She blushed again and let things go back in place and asked what I thought - well, I'm not sure what I was thinking but I know what my dick was thinking and I told her they were perfect.

She beamed and said OK, that's one. And she turned so that I could unhook it and off it came then she stood there with her hands on her hips and when she noticed me looking she thrust her boobies out.

She decided on another color and said she wanted one more in a different style so she pulled her shirt on and I gathered up the rejects.

She came back with something that I would not call a bra. It didn't quite cover the top of her nips and it was minus straps. I grabbed both ends and put it over hear head and held it while she stuffed them in then I fastened it.

And she rubbed her nipples again and pulled her shirt on. She turned and faced me and stuck her boobs back out and asked if the boys would like this. I told her I didn't know about the boys but the men would and I saw her radiate smile for the first time.

She said good, it was for me - she'd leave it at mom's and wear it just for me. That didn't go over so good with me and she laughed and said she was teasing - she needed it for her prom dress.

She sat there for a good three minutes trying to decide which one to wear home. Of course her boobies were just sitting there nice and pert and she was checking the mirror to make sure I was still looking.

She lowered her voice and real softly asked if I like them. I told her no and her face fell. Then I told her I didn't because I could not touch them. She blushed very red and covered up and grabbed which ever bra was on top and we were paid up and gone very quickly.

I noticed she was walking with her tits stuck out as far as she could. I told her to relax, they were big enough she didn't have to do that. I told her to shake her ass and we both cracked up.

I didn't see her for a couple of weeks but the next time she leaned over I could see down her top and I asked, where the hell is your bra and she told me the guys like it better when I don't wear one. Then she tilted her head toward mom and held her finger up to her lips telling me to keep quite.

I didn't see them again until about three years ago when she stopped wearing clothes at home. I made sure I didn't pay any attention to them and I guess it hurt her. She was very happy when I told her I loved them - I saw that radiate smile for a minute and she stuck them out.

Now she is almost acting normal but if she sees me looking she always sticks her boobs out.

And that's the first time I saw her tits. And they were beautiful then as they are now.



0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window