••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Saturday, January 26, 2008 (item)

Lisa's First and Last Lesbian Encounter

Posted at 3:20 AM
Tags -- , ,

I had just moved in with a lady from work. Her name for this story is Barb. She was a few years older then me but looked younger. Her bod was perfect. She was a little taller and had real long legs. I saw her completely naked the first day I moved in but I'm rushing the story.
To Read the rest click
here->
I had stored most of my stuff and moved in my bed and one dresser. I was still iffy about how long I would stay or if I could even live with another woman. Ten minutes after I had hung my last dress in the closet she walked in and sat on the bed while I unpacked my bathroom stuff. We talked about the apartment and if either of us had any rules.

What would happen if I brought a guy home? - She told me to make lots of noise so that she could enjoy it too. We established that if the door was closed we knocked and got permission before entering. That was mainly her idea. I had nothing to hide. Many people had seen me doing many more things then I'd probably do in this room.

I was having NO luck on finding a guy I liked - which meant lots of dollars and a big dick and never got enough of my pussy. I wanted a guy that our first date would start in bed and end a couple of days later in the same place. I had not even seen ONE prospect in the 3 months I had lived in this town.

I'd had dates but had yet to find a guy with enough dick to satisfy me. Yeah, I know I'm picky. But it's my pussy and I knew what it liked.

I asked Barb about her history and she told me she had two lovers, both were married and she might get lucky once or twice a week. Sometimes she'd make a road trip to the big town an hour away for the weekend.

During the next couple of weeks we settled into a routine and got along very well. We both disliked clothes and finally just kept robes on the coat rack at the front door for those occasions we had to answer the door. We got very use to being naked in each other's company and after a while we didn't even notice unless one of us was dressed.

One evening I got home and found her door closed and heard sounds of fucking. I closed my door but I finally broke down and got off listening to her cum. I fell asleep and woke up at 4 in the morning and she was standing over me and told me she had knocked.

I asked what she needed and she wanted to make sure I was OK when she saw my door closed. I told her I was trying to give her some privacy. She laughed and told me not to worry. I heard someone come out of the bathroom and she winked at me and told me to listen, she'd give me a good show. She did and I played with myself for almost an hour.

But I still needed a cock - and badly. She suggested we go out to a dance club and in her words, get plowed. We got there early at 11 PM and here was nobody there. At 12:30 people started rolling in and the band cranked up at 1 we could barely move.

Guys were grabbing my butt and one guy tried to feel my boobs but I caught his balls when I swung around with one knee up. I noticed Barb kept talking to a nice looking chick and danced with her a couple of times. A really nice looking guy stood beside me, got a drink and then asked if I was waiting for anyone. When I told him no be bought me a drink and we talked, more like yelled at each other for a few minutes.

I asked if he knew of any other place to go that was quiet and we'd be able to talk. He did and I found Barb who was dancing with the chick again and let her know where I was going. The guy promised her I was safe with him and he'd make sure I got home OK.

We settled in a booth at a nice little place that was mainly young couples probably doing the same thing we were - getting ready to fuck - at least I was. After an hour I was rubbing his leg and brushing the edge of my hand along his hard-on.

He suggested we leave. When we got in the car he got a good grip on my boobies and ass and I pushed him back in the seat and sucked him off. He was not very big but he gave me lots of cum.

When I finished I told him it was my turn. That's when he told me he was married. I didn't care - what did it matter - I needed cock and I really didn't care if it was married or not.

We went back to the apartment and I had all of my clothes off before the door was closed. He started to play with me but I slapped his hands away and told him I didn't have time for that - put his cock in me now. He did. And he did OK. When we finally got to the bed I rode him and then got on my knees and told him to make me cum from behind.

It took him a while and I had to get myself off but at least my pussy lips were spread around something. He told me he had never been fucked like this before so when he said he had to leave at 6 I sucked him, then rode him, then put his cock up my ass and blew his mind when I came with him.

It felt so good. I walked him to the door and gave him my number and went to sleep.

I had heard Barb come in some time during the first fuck and I made sure she could hear me coming every time and even told him to fuck my ass harder.

Sometime after noon I got to pee, brushed my hair out and decided I was hungry. Forgetting that Barb had company I just headed for the kitchen with my tits swinging. When I went by her door I noticed it was open so I looked in to see if she was awake and to discuss our 'luck' and there was the cute girl with her ass in the air sucking on Barb's clit.

I was fascinated - never seen this before - then I thought this was not right so I started to back out when cutie saw me, lifted her face out of Barb's pussy and said hi. Then she looked me over and asked Barb if I was going to join them.

I looked away from her ass and saw Barb shrug her shoulders and then cutie went back to work. She lifted and told me to watch for a while and I could decide.

So I watched. After Barb seemed to get really hot cutie reached up beside the far side of Barb and she pulled out a replica of a perfectly sized dick, for me anyway. I was shocked and it must have appeared on my face. Cutie asked if it was too big but I did not respond - I was wondering how I could get one and I felt my lips swell and my pussy open up.

She put the tip against Barb's clit and moved it up and down real slow and inserted the tip into her cunt and then pulled it back out. Barb was in a hurry and reached down to play with herself and cutie slapped her with perfect dick. Told her NO. Barb reached up and starting squeezing her tits then pinched her nipples and my nipples responded and I was pretty sure that if I touched my clit and pinch a nip I'd get off.

It felt like my cunt was dripping and it was really throbbing. Cutie played for a couple of minutes and Barb kept lifting her ass trying to get relief. When she pulled her legs closer together cutie gently pushed the fake dick into her. I almost came.

I watched while cutie fucked Barb and listened to Barb cum and cum and then cutie was sucking her clit and Barb grabbed two hand full of hair and held her to her clit and bounced her ass off the bed.

Cutie pulled the cock almost out of her then placed her palm on the end of it and shoved it in Barb's cunt - she yanked it back out and shoved it back in. She was fucking her hard. My pussy was dripping and I really needed that cock and to be fucked like that.

When Barb finally ran out of cum, cutie pulled out the dick and sucked it. I left the room, found a skinny shampoo bottle about the right size, lay down on the bed and shoved it in. Never seen this, never even thought about it but it felt really good. I couldn't fuck myself fast or hard enough.

After I came a few times I noticed they were watching and I tried to fuck myself harder and then I came really good and relaxed. They both laughed and cutie asked if I needed anything else and I told her I was fine.

I heard cutie screaming a little later and I really wanted to go watch but I just didn't know for sure. I just know I used that bottle several times and when I finally got up the nerve to ask, Barb showed me her toy drawer and told me to help myself.

When I grabbed the biggest she had she just smiled and asked if I was sure. Oh yeah, I was sure. Later I saw her peeking between the door jam while I fucked myself. I just wanted to give her a good show and after I came really good I put as much of it as I could up my ass and then got myself off with my hand. I was making so much noise I'm not positive but I think I heard her cum when I did.

Later that week she was out and I raided the drawer for a smaller dick and fucked both my holes at the same time. She came home but I didn't hear her. I just saw her shadow leaving my door way and I heard her moans and so I used the big one and came with her.

A few weeks later we went back to the dance club and I found a guy with a nice dick. I was so horny I took him out to his car and straddled him on the front seat. When we went back into dance and found a dark corner and he fucked me from behind - it really turned me on. Cutie and Barb came up to us after he was done and we talked for a few minutes then I pulled his cock back out and fucked him while they watched.

We all went home together and he fucked me while we watched them fuck each other with the perfect dick. He really liked it when either of them licked pussy and he went down on me. It had been so long.

I rode him then assumed the position and impaled him in my ass while he played with me. One of the girls handed him my dick and when he stuffed it in I thought I was going to be ripped apart but in the end I just loved it all and wanted more.

We rested up a bit and had another drink when cutie said it had been months since she had a real cock in her. I told the guy it was his lucky night if she and he wanted and I stuffed my cunt while he stuffed her. Cutie licked Barb and he guy really got an eyeful.

After he came, Barb sucked him clean and then when he was hard again she fucked him and cutie licked her.

We completely wore that boy out. I wanted one more fuck but he couldn't get it up. He used my dick and fucked me harder and faster with it then his own. He was watching the girls 69. I thought it was one of the hottest things I had ever seen.

Cutie had to leave to get home before her husband so she dropped him by to his car. I fell asleep and dreamed about eating cutie.

It was another 6 months and many shared cocks, - one night we each bought a guy home just in case one wore out. I took on all three of them at once and the girls did not believe it. I was more interested watching them lick each other.

In all this time neither tried to touch me so I figured they were exclusive or it was not permitted.

One weekend we went to the club but everyone had gone to a new place another town over. We end up going home alone and I stuffed both holes while they fucked and I fell asleep to the sounds of them fucking.

One weekend Barb was lying on her bed watching a show. Her married quickie had just left. He liked a suck then he fucked her and came in her mouth. All told thirty minutes or less. I always hid from the asshole. But something had been bugging me so I walked into her bedroom, lifted my foot and put it right beside her head and asked if mine looked as good as cutie's. She grinned and asked if I had ever seen it, how I wondered and she got a mirror and showed me how.

Don't know why I never thought of it before. She asked if I'd like a picture to look at. She took a few and picked the best and printed me a picture. I asked again, is mine as cute as cutie. She said yes.

Then she asked if I ever touched a woman. When she learned I had never done anything except once rubbing some lube on a girl's asshole, she asked if anyone had touched me. She suggested we take a shower together and she touched me everywhere.

I returned the favor and liked it very much. Not much difference between men and women and I knew her different parts as well as I knew my own. We ended up back in bed and I asked her to show me how to lick her. She turned around and she told me to lick lightly and I told her I wanted her to do me - just like she does cutie.

She was very gentle and between touches, kisses and licks she told me what she was doing. She never asked how it felt or if I liked it -she knew. And when I took my first taste she never told me how I did, but I knew.

She rolled on her back taking me with her and we started the 69 position with me on top. I just loved having my pussy licked. BUT I needed something in my cunt and her finger was just not doing it.

I got up and got our dicks and stuck myself back in her face and then licked her and inserted perfect dick into her and started fucking her like I had watched cutie do. She did the same for me and it was so intense.

She asked me if I liked my dildo. I didn't know what that was so she explained. She asked if I had ever used a vibrator -after a brief explanation and description I got up again and got the best toy I have ever found.

She started off rubbing my clit and putting it against the dildo but I wanted more. She put it in with the dildo and even though it was tight, it did not hurt. Then my crazy side took over and I told her to stick it up my ass and I went to heaven.

I asked if it could go faster - I meant in and out, she turned up its speed and I came almost immediately. In the end she was trying to fill my pussy with the cock and my ass with the vibrator PLUS she was licking and sucking my clit.

Then I noticed that she was not reacting very much and I apologized for ignoring her and she told me she was done. I emptied her holes and I looked at that perfect dick. I told her to pull the vibrator out of my ass and put it aside. I handed her the vibrator that I had and told her to stick it in my cunt with my dick. Then while she was controlling those two things PLUS she was licking my clit, I took her perfect cock and put it in my ass.

She came. Then I shoved it in and she came again. She took both dildos over and I reached between my legs to take over the vibrator. At some point I started a continuous cum - that just lasted and lasted. When she sucked my clit the orgasm kicked up a notch. When she sucked my clit in and flicked it with her tongue, the intensity increased.

When she started slamming the dildos in as far as they would go and as fast as she could, the intensity increased. Finally I could stand the pressure no more and asked her to quit. I laid still for a very long time but my pussy vibrated - my asshole was vibrating - my clit was shaking back and forth - it felt like my whole body was a vibrator.

After I settled down we took another shower and fell asleep. That was the first time I got off with a woman. I never gave it another thought - I felt it was the most natural thing in the world.

I stayed with her until I met my former husband. Neither of the girls got to fuck him because I thought I had found the man I'd want for the rest of my life and didn't want him to know anything unusual about me.

That lasted about a year. We had a party and the most beautiful girl from his work showed up. She was in lust with my husband and I think the only reason she came to the party was to ask me questions and see if she should interfere or not.

As we talked we found we really liked each other and liked the same things about Jerry, my husband. We went to powder our noses and when she finished peeing she just pulled her pants up but did not fasten them. I really didn't get to see that much but then I lifted my long skirt and paused for a minute before I turned around to sit.

She commented that she didn't know she's been talking to such a brazen hussy all night, a girl that was mostly naked under her clothes. I laughed and said I hated to waste time when the evening ended and if it worked out right, I'd lift my skirt and straddle my husband when the last person left.

She called me lucky and I agreed. She mentioned she was going to dress sultry that evening but decided to be a good girl. I asked her who she was going to impress and she said anybody. Didn't say man or woman, she said anybody. I got wet and decided it had been too long. Maybe I'd have a quickie before we went back to the party.

I suggested she could still dress as a slut but she said the night was almost over. I suggested she could turn my husband on and then I'd get fucked extra hard. We went to my bedroom and while I searched for a skirt that would go with her top she peeled her jeans off.

When she bent over to fold her jeans I panted her ass and told her I liked. She struck a pose and I patted it a couple of more times. When I turned back to my closet she said no fair, and she pulled my skirt up and I bent over. She patted mine but then she glided her hand over my ass and down my crack to my slit and pushed her hand between my legs.

She commented on my lack of hair and I turned and put my hand between her legs and made the same comment. Then I gently rubber her slit and she returned the favor. She stopped and said that this was NOT going to get my husband ready to fuck me.

I found a sweet little red mini-skirt and when she sat down it was perfect. A really sweet beaver shot. She asked about me so I grabbed its twin blue one and we both walked down the stairs flaunting what we had.

When we got to the living room the last couple was getting ready to leave and when his wife saw us she dragged him out quickly. So it was Jerry, slut and slut 2(me). Jerry at first didn't notice and when he did he tried to hide his surprise and was pretty good at it.

I asked him to get us a drink and we went to the dining room table and sat. He gave us our drinks and went back to the kitchen and stood against the door jam so he could get a better look and we talked about the funny things that had happened.

He was being a real gentleman. We talked about how racy one of the wifes had been with her low cut dress with a slit up to her waist. It was apparent she had no underwear on.

I asked Jerry if he thought we had underwear on. He said he hoped so because otherwise we'd really give a show when we got up. I got up and I asked if he could tell but he was trying not to choke.

Slut asked if he was always this tongue-tied and I told her it had been awhile since he'd seen me dressed like this. I asked slut to stand up and she was very lady like and kept her hand on her lap to hide the goods but she had a great set of long legs.

Jerry was looking anywhere but at us and I asked him if he thought we had underwear on. He mumbled something and I turned her around to show him her ass and when he noticed I was watching him look, he averted his eyes.

I told him it was going to be hard to decide if he didn't look so he looked back. Then I told him we were going to play truth and dare. I asked him if he thought she had a nice ass. He didn't answer so I pushed her forward onto the table but I grabbed the back of the skirt and pulled it down to protect her privacy.

I asked if he could see it better now. He said yes. I asked again if she had a nice ass. Slut grabbed my arm and pulled me beside her and told him to compare the two. Were they both nice? He didn't answer. I pulled a chair to a foot behind us and pushed him into it and then leaned back over the table.

I asked again and he mumbled again. He was a foot from our asses. I reached back and pulled my skirt up to my waist and bent back over. I asked if could see better now. He said something and I asked about our asses.

Slut leaned over and said I was definitely going to get fucked hard. I told her to hang on; I was going to pull her skirt up. I saw fear in her eyes and she said she had NEVER done anything like this. I asked if she wanted to stop. She said no and I told her that if things went too far for her just tell me to stop. She said fine.

I pulled her skirt up higher then mine and she leaned back over the table. We both heard Jerry suck in a deep breath and we giggled. I asked again if he liked our asses and he said yes, very loudly, they were great asses.

I asked if looking at them made him hard. After a moment of silence I reminded him we were playing truth or dare. Slut was starting to look a little flush and I asked if she was OK and she said just a little anxious.

I reached back and rubbed her ass and asked Jerry if our asses made him hard. He said yes and slut tried to look back. I pulled her to a standing position and we turned around and I lifted a foot to the arm of his chair and motioned and she looked at me for a minute and did the same.

He was trying to figure out which pussy he should look at. I told him to stand up. He glanced at me, I stand truth or dare and he stood up. His hard-on was very apparent and I heard slut suck in her breath.

I reached down and rubbed her slit and she did mine. He eyes got even bigger and we saw his cock throb. She leaned over to me and asked how far this was going to go and I told her when she said stop or when we could not keep his cock up. She sighed and I walked over to my husband and turned so I could see.

I whispered in his ear asking if he wanted to fuck that. He rubbed my ass but didn't say anything. I told him I sure did and I pulled off my clothes. I went to her and patted her slit then pulled her top and bra off then pushed the skirt down. She never moved.

I pushed her to the table and she lifted one of her legs and laid it on top. I sank down to my knees and kissed her slit than started licking her pussy. I could hear my husband breathing hard.

After a few minutes I stood up and whispered to her to go get his cock out. Then out loud I asked if she thought he was still hard. She walked over to him and he started to back away but she grabbed his belt. But she didn't unzip him - she started stripping him. He acted like he was going to resist and I told him truth or dare.

She pulled his shirt off, then unbelted his pants and pulled the zipper down and had to maneuver his pants around his hard-on to pull them down. When he was standing in his boxers she asked me what I thought. I walked over and grabbed his dick and said I don't know what do you think and she grabbed him.

I thought he was going to lose it right there. She squeezed him a few times then said he could probably get a little harder, what should we do. We both grabbed his shorts and pulled them done. He did not hesitate to step out of them.

I leaned over and licked the tip of his cock and said I thought she was right. I looked at him and asked if he wanted his dick sucked. Her and his breath got much faster. Then I asked if he wanted her to suck his dick. He looked at me like I was crazy and I told him I couldn't do it my mouth would be busy.

I pushed her mouth to his dick and I went behind her and planted my mouth on her pussy. She damn near swallowed him whole and when I hit her clit with my tongue she came. Jerry was looking at me then her and I said go-ahead stud - you are going to get lucky tonight. He came.

And he looked ashamed. She kept sucking and pulled off long enough to ask how long between cums he took to get hard. I told her to play with his balls and massage his taint. He was hard in just a few seconds. After she came several more times I told them it was my turn, I lay on the floor and told her to do me. She got on her knees and started doing me.

Jerry was staring at her ass and I told him to stick it in. He did. And for 20 minutes he pounded her and of course in turn, her mouth pounded me. When he came again I asked if he was done for the night and he said fuck no.

We girls both laughed and we all went to the bedroom. He was having trouble getting hard so we girls 69ed and it didn't take long. He fucked me then I told him to pull his cock out and let her suck it. He moved from hole to mouth to hole and just had a great time.

She loved licking pussy and loved having a cock in her while I licked her. She later told me that she had done women before and guys before but never one of each at the same time.

Jerry said it was the most he had ever come in his life and he had never dreamed he'd ever get two women at once. He lasted until almost dawn. We girls wanted one more turn so I got out the toys and she could not quite take big dick but the vibrator set her off.

She and Jerry watched me fuck myself with big dick and when she started licking me Jerry got hard again. I told him to lay down and I sat on this dick. She kept licking. Then I sat with the tip of his dick at my asshole. He told the slut to watch this and I impaled myself and then fucked him while she fucked my cunt with big dick and licked me.

I felt him getting ready to cum, told them both I was ready and when Jerry and I started she started. It was very good. We collapsed and slept until noon. Jerry didn't quite know what the hell to do with himself. I finally figured out what he needed.

I pulled both of them of them close to my tits and they both sucked one. I said that you two could fuck each other whenever they wanted - but they could only fuck in front of me. Slut told Jerry he was the luckiest guy in the world.

We had several sleepovers and we all became very good friends. Then I got pregnant and she took care of both of us while I got fat and ugly. One day Jerry came home from work and told me that slut was gone. She had gotten transferred to the west coast. No goodbye or explanation - not even a thanks. We were pretty torn up about it. I really missed her because Jerry wanted a blowjob three times a day and I was just not up for it.

Then there were problems and I was restricted to bed rest for the last month. The last two weeks were spent in the hospital. My daughter was born on Jerry's birthday. She had to spend an extra two weeks in the hospital because a valve in her heart needed to finish growing. The doctors assured us that she would be fine.

The day we brought her home was one of the happiest days of my life. Well things didn't turn out so good. I came home early one day and found Jerry fucking the slut on the dining room table. She had just got back in town and Jerry had not had any for almost two months. I could not really blame him.

She was the last woman I had sex with and he was the last man for almost 5 years. And I didn't fuck them that day. He started making excuses and honestly I was not mad, I understood. And seeing my friend again warmed my heart, I needed someone to talk to that was not so close to the situation. What Jerry and the slut said and did made me leave that night.

I've never talked to either one of them again. And I did not touch another woman until a few weeks ago. I tell you I was surprised by how much I had missed it. Totally surprised.

And now you just about know my complete lesbian experience. During the last six months I've had several experiences and learned very much. But I can't talk about it.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window