••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Sunday, January 20, 2008 (item)

A beautiful morning in mid america

Posted at 4:46 AM
Tags --

Hi all,

Been a while since I posted. We are sitting in the great room with all the lights off, just the monitors glowing, a fire burning in the fireplace and a bright FULL moon peeking in the windows.
To Read the rest click
here->
The great room is just that - it is great but it is also BIG in size. On the west end of this room is a wall of glass windows - at the very top is a stained glass window of a bearded old man smoking a pipe with a fishing pole in one hand and the other draped over a very small boy who has a small fish hanging on his fishing pole. I call them Grand Pops and Son. It is very beautiful in the moonlight. When you bring you eyes lower you see a few trees limb and it almost looks like they are floating on a wood raft down a crystal clear river.

The windows are at least 50 feet tall but if I use my thumb to sight next to the door and then count how many thumbs I can fit top to bottom, I get 9 so that's more like 75 feet.

Because it is so cold, each of the windows ( I got to 25 before I quit) have frost along their frames which reflects the moon light into a thousand stars. I look farther down and I can see out to the valley where the two rivers merge together.

The moonlight is reflecting off the ice crystals in the trees and grass along the banks and flickers on the wave crests from a passing barge. It's like I'm looking through a field of stars into another world. But it is really my world - my new home - my life.

When I bring my eyes all the way down I see my friend, laying on a couch. The moon is shining on her body and it illuminates every feature -she opened her robe because the fire was too hot so she is naked - the moon light illuminates her body and gives it a glow like that of an angel.

The down on her pubic area is shimmering in the light as if inviting me to touch it. Her lips, covered with the same fuzzy down, form a valley that invites exploration. Her leg nearest the edge of the couch and nearest me, is slightly bent giving me a clear view of her most cherished female parts.

Her nipples are soft but they form the perfect tops for the hills of her breasts and the valley between them. I feel a pull to lay my hand in the valley and feel the heartbeat under the silky skin. It is so beautiful.

The only shadow I see is on this side of her nose - her head is tilted my direction and is laying softly on a small pillow with her mouth slightly opened - her lips, almost pouting, look like they have a layer of glitter - it's like the moonlight is showing me her most perfect features.

I am so relaxed and feel so calm inside - pops is asleep in his chair; I can hear his lungs labor to breath - he deserves a rest - I could slip into my dream world but the view before me is so peaceful, so demanding, so calming, so so beautiful; I do not want to leave it.

The moon is setting - in the same place the sun did almost 12 hours ago - and I know that I will probably never see this room in the same detail I just observed ever again. It's like it was made just for me. To show me how beautiful my life is - and will be - and to welcome me to my new home - the one I was so afraid of until now.

There is nothing hidden here - there are no judgments formed - nothing is ever ignored - it is carefully and throughly examined and the group reaches a conclusion -no matter the outcome, you feel a part of the decision, even if it is against your desires. I now belong and I want no other place to insert itself into my new place but at the same time I want all places to 'see' my place -and become just like it.

And I get to call it home - wow



0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window