••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Friday, January 25, 2008 (item)

We made it!

Posted at 11:43 PM
Tags --

I love the beach and sun - less then 20 hours ago it was 2 degrees outside -it is now about 70 and I'm nursing a bit of sunburn on my chest. This place is absolutely gorgeous - Dani says the only problem is it feels like an old folks stable to her - most people are over 35 but it's not that bad.
To Read the rest click
here->
Anyway, pops got my computer running - so I'm back in touch - just had to check email -one of my best friends might be visiting next week - it could be so much fun.

Wish you ALL were here....there is a beach about 50 feet away and the water is so clear and warm it almost feels like a bath. Bed time.

Later



0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window