••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Friday, January 25, 2008 (item)

I LOVE THIS JOB

Posted at 5:46 AM
Tags --

I was on myspace checking on my friends and found that she had been to the beach today (OK so far I've only found one -and she is BEAUTIFUL - dam I love her eyes -wonder if you can make luv to eyes).
To Read the rest click
here->
I commented to my boss how nice it would be to have a beach outside the door. (It is 4 degrees right now with snow on the ground and more on the way).

About an hour later he told us to pack some bags - bring only bikinis and our laptops - we were going to warmer waters. We leave at 11 and will be toasting on the sand by 3. Only kink is if moms say we can't join them - they better not!!

4 days to get a burn then tan lines - boss loves tan lines....I'm so excited I think I'm cuming !! I think Dani did :)

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window